corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance renewal

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance renewal
belton

User status: Offline
26th Sep 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This was a kinda good/bad shock the other day, Fabia vrs FC 0NCB 2 years licence held, was origianlly 1700, Then went up to 2100 (WTF!!??)
Added my mum on the policy as a named driver nothing else all legit. £1430 or something
What is wrong with these people

Admiral do a discount if you pay yearly. Mine went from 1900 to 1400 when i paid annualy
Tom

27th Sep 10 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate insurance, i'm paying 93 a month aged 27 on a 1.8 vectra because ive got 0ncd, thats with my 57 year old mum on policy. Hopefully it'll cime down a fair bit at renewal in may although im hoping to get a better car by then so maybe not!
dan_m1les

27th Sep 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by belton
This was a kinda good/bad shock the other day, Fabia vrs FC 0NCB 2 years licence held, was origianlly 1700, Then went up to 2100 (WTF!!??)
Added my mum on the policy as a named driver nothing else all legit. £1430 or something
What is wrong with these people

Admiral do a discount if you pay yearly. Mine went from 1900 to 1400 when i paid annualy

Insurance is always cheaper if you pay yearly though?
3CorsaMeal

27th Sep 10 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

admiral charge a fortune if you pay monthly

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance renewal 22 database queries in 0.0106690 seconds