corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Friends little brother...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Friends little brother...
tommy jow

User status: Offline
14th Sep 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Huwsi
I heard about this the other day. My thoughts are with the family

Do you know why the other lads where arrested alex?

Both my two mates got arrested becasue a witness said they went around the roundabout at speed before the crash.
Now this is a rumour so i dont want to jump to conclusions but the other lad who got arrested was next to the lad who died and they found blue paint on the lads car that crash. The car next to him who got arrested was a blue saxo
nathy_87

14th Sep 10 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon it was the Taxi driver's fault somehow, and he has given her what she wants may that be free ride home/cash/other to shut her gob.
Huwsi

14th Sep 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tommy jow
quote:
Originally posted by Huwsi
I heard about this the other day. My thoughts are with the family

Do you know why the other lads where arrested alex?

Both my two mates got arrested becasue a witness said they went around the roundabout at speed before the crash.
Now this is a rumour so i dont want to jump to conclusions but the other lad who got arrested was next to the lad who died and they found blue paint on the lads car that crash. The car next to him who got arrested was a blue saxo

Bloody hell, sounds like a complicated case. People will always speculate and start rumours

A mate of mine died in a cr crash a few years ago and no body knows what really happened to this day, he was by himself in the car and it went through a central reservation
tommy jow

14th Sep 10 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Bloody hell, sounds like a complicated case. People will always speculate and start rumours

A mate of mine died in a cr crash a few years ago and no body knows what really happened to this day, he was by himself in the car and it went through a central reservation

Yeah it is complicated Hopefully it will get sorted out. The lad that was next to him has a facebook status saying he's sorry and he is to blame but no one is still sure weather he clipped him and sent him into a spin. I was with the family today and there are just taking it as a freak accident at the moment which fair play to them becasue any parents would want to blame someone
Rob E

14th Sep 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another life claimed by that strech of the a470. Which stretch was it precisely? Anyone I know alex? Ive seen some RIP ryan somethingoranother floating on facebook recently. Either way my heart goes out to all those involved
tommy jow

15th Sep 10 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob E
Another life claimed by that strech of the a470. Which stretch was it precisely? Anyone I know alex? Ive seen some RIP ryan somethingoranother floating on facebook recently. Either way my heart goes out to all those involved

It was conwy road up in north wales right at the start of the A470 but the north end
Twiggy

15th Sep 10 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A470 is mental!
Sam
Premium Member

15th Sep 10 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whittie

15th Sep 10 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob E

Exactly where Rhodri died in 2006 mate. By the telephone box of Conwy Road, going towards my House from town.
jmepamplin

16th Sep 10 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh looking on maps, the A470 is the route i took (and am re taking next week) on a trip from Snowdonia to the Black mountains

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Friends little brother... 22 database queries in 0.0100009 seconds