corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » THE SMURFINATOR

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author THE SMURFINATOR
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Sep 10 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right so decided to do a deal with her , i gave her a badboy bonnet and she gave me a scrappy old black bonnet and £20 - to me was a great deal

next deal done was i gave her some D.I.Y depos and she gave me some shitty tigra wheels with some shagged out tyres -that was fine

she then said her bf would do me some welding on my gsi to get it to pass a mot , i said i would give her a set of alloy wheels or the equivilant £60
upon taking the car for a mot the car failed on the welding that had been done as well as numerous bits of rot which were around the area he had welded - so i refuse to pay for that , i offered to pay for the welding wire he had used and the scraps of metal he had used , she declined

i also gave her a purple sport bumper , a brand new steering rack , a car stereo ,a citroen roof spoiler , a honey comb metal grill , all i got in return for this was a black bumper and a v grill she states that i owe her £100

which is a laff to be honest

she gave me a set of headlights , i am willing to pay £10 for

and a set of fucked out there brains depos which i am willing to pay £20 for

so all in all the grand total is

lights £10
depos £20
welding wire £7.50

total £37.50

also she will try and make out that these deals happend when her dad died they all happend well before .

i will give her stuff back in order to recieve my own stuff back

but i want my stuff back in exactly the same way it was gave to her

so no matt black paint on bumpers etc

she has not been on here for so long and then when she does come back on she starts with the personal attacks , how is it my fault she hasnt been on the internet she knows my phone number why not ring me
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and because im so nice ill even throw in a irmscher spoiler ya see as i dont need it its got a small crack at the top but it will look good on ur car as the crack is not visable ill even let u have the light that goes with it
TheSmurfinator

7th Sep 10 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm if anyone is actually interested in the TRUE story here I have EVERY U2U sent and received between us since all of this started, including all of the ones from tonight with him beginning by saying that if I gave him his stuff back and he's give me all of mine - then when I pointed out to him that he owes me more than he thought he has changed his mind and opened this thread

All of the above deals were instigated - you might have to look that word up Bally - by him and I ended up with a lot of stuff that I didn't want and had no use for - like the steering rack and the spoiler which is why I have put them up for sale.

The Depos had one clip broken, other than that they were fine.
Me and my boyfriend spent and entire evening stood out in the pissing rain welding this idiots car, which he said he would give us a set of alloys and tyres for as he had no cash - he was trying to sell the wheels at the time for £60 so when he said his mate has got sacked from work where the wheels were being stored or some other tall tale - I asked for the £60 instead.
I told him he could have the Depos for £30 as the clip was broken and the standard light that he wanted to make DIY depos out of I said he could have for £10.

All of that total £100 which is what I was asking for

£60 for 4 hours welding in the pissing rain - I think is more than reasonable
£30 for a set of Genuine Depos with one broken lugs I think is reasonable
£10 for a set of standard headlights I also think is reasonable.

I must add that all of these were also delivered to his door as his car was never on the road - either that or he doesn't have a licence - or is incapable of driving for some other reason. It is a 15 miles round trip which I did numerous times and never asked for any fuel money for.

Bally - you really are just making yourself look like more of an idiot, and if you persist then I will spend the time and post all of your u2u's here to show how much bullshit you are actually talking.

I had given up on ever getting the money from you - but you had to go and start all this up again.

I have not been on here for a while as MY DAD DIED you idiot, which you know full well and used to your advantage anyway as you have no morals and are a very horrible person.
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Depos had one clip broken, other than that they were fine. --- they were fully snapped on the back

£60 for 4 hours welding in the pissing rain - I think is more than reasonable --- the welding failed a mot also it was only 2 hours due to u and ur bf leaving stuff at home

i also gave u petrol money so u could get home and if u needed more i could have gave it to u
bally2010
Premium Member

8th Sep 10 at 00:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

free bump
davieslim

8th Sep 10 at 03:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why are you bumping yourself?
TheSmurfinator

8th Sep 10 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you didn't give me petrol money - one of your mates gave me £3 because you didn't have any - so how could you have given me more??

The welding was up to standard - if your car failed an MOT it wasn't for the welding that my boyfriend did.

He always does his own welding, on his own cars, my cars and his friends, and has never had any fail an MOT. He has even built his own off-roader so don't try and say he can't weld as it is just absurd.
metterz123

8th Sep 10 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
bally2010
Premium Member

8th Sep 10 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he cant weld and i paid my friend back and it was £5 so dont lie thanx
davieslim

8th Sep 10 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put up a copy for the mot failure
Rob B

2nd Oct 10 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davieslim
put up a copy for the mot failure

Yes, i bet it's lost.
B3KAN

2nd Oct 10 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh the drama
Twiggy

3rd Oct 10 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF
C2RL R

12th Oct 10 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah get the MOT failure notice posted on here. that's the only way to settle this. The other items are not really worth arguing over.
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Oct 10 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill find it and post up
Adam-D

16th Oct 10 at 06:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found it yet?

have you paid and sorted this out?
bally2010
Premium Member

16th Oct 10 at 08:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shh
yh it is sorted fanx for asking hunny bunn much love princess
TheSmurfinator

31st Oct 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, it never got sorted, I just decided not to waste any more time or energy on it....
So I'm still £100 out of pocket
bally2010
Premium Member

31st Oct 10 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we came up with a deal you wanted my 1litre engine to call all old deals off u decided u dint want the engine as u never contacted me so basically the deal was done i owe u nothing look at my feedback from other sellers im a good buyer/seller
TheSmurfinator

31st Oct 10 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actually I did contact you and again I have the u2u's to prove it - you didn't get back to me and I can't wait forever
bally2010
Premium Member

31st Oct 10 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well deals done u never got back to me so end of far as im concerned we sorted everything out and like i say scrap yard £20
Limecat
Banned

4th Nov 10 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smurfinator is a total timewaster.

Pissing about with fuck all money.
BarnshaW

5th Nov 10 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arguing over 5 pound petrol money pmsl
bally2010
Premium Member

5th Nov 10 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true its sad init look at my feedback for being a seller im ok
Callum

25th Nov 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't seen the mot failure certificate?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » THE SMURFINATOR 23 database queries in 0.1890781 seconds