corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gaz Coilovers with Top mounts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gaz Coilovers with Top mounts
Rich_J_Williams

User status: Offline
13th Aug 10 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello

I bought a set of Gaz coiovers (GHA's) and am after a set of eccentric top mounts to start getting it set up properly geometry wise.

i am hearing from some that to get a set of top mounts on i will need to send my coilover back to gaz to have some sort of machine work done?

or alternatively i need to buy a set of Gaz made Eccentric top mounts.

can anyone shed any light on this? if others have done this what did you buy and where from? if you sent them back for a bit of work what did you have done?

thanks

rich
bigron1988

13th Aug 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a set of ebay for mine (gaz golds) and they fitted ok ,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Corsa-B-Alloy-Top-Mounts-Rally-Car-Track-Car-/200507850853?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eaf330065

bigron1988

14th Aug 10 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine

Rich_J_Williams

16th Aug 10 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the replies on this mate, i have not found much on this subject but hopefully they will fit and i wont have to worry..lol

I have found a set that are so far unused that i can try before i buy..lol

cheers

rich

New Poll