corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sneak peak - CS T shirts - OPINION ON LOGOS REQUIRED PAGE 15

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sneak peak - CS T shirts - OPINION ON LOGOS REQUIRED PAGE 15
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 10 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
And re the detail, I would rather have it. It's on the car so it should be on the T shirt.

The detail ruins it though, the mirrors aren't even in symmetry!
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
And re the detail, I would rather have it. It's on the car so it should be on the T shirt.

The detail ruins it though, the mirrors aren't even in symmetry!

I'm sure the finished design will be perfect, trial and error at the minute I assume.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
23rd Jul 10 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

always the fucking expert

I only drew half a car and flipped it around, they can't not be in symmetry

Get back in your box.

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by Ian]
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actuallyl ooks bang on nw ive seen it

DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian, see my reply on previous page about the PNG thing, anything you could do with that?
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 10 at 00:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Danny can do anything at all. Just throwing ideas around really, some feedback constructive, others not. Not in symmetry indeed I'll sleep laughing at that one.

DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe a speedline allesio seeing as they're so common on corsas or a GSI wheel, new vauxhall badge and rev counter off a GSI or a new Vaux?

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by DannyB]
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 10 at 00:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't want a CS logo as such. They're just T shirts with stuff on, with a bit of a brand as well.

Might try the engine next.
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
always the fucking expert

I only drew half a car and flipped it around, they can't not be in symmetry

Get back in your box.

You cannot tell me the detail on the mirrors on that picture are symmetrical?

It's constructive Ian, calm down, calm down.

Get back in your box.
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Don't want a CS logo as such.

Not a logo really seeing as we dont use it anywhere, just a different design that would appeal to more people than just a GSI

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by DannyB]
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 10 at 00:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can and I am, it can't not be.

The paper is not flat to the desk because it's stored on a roll, and the camera isn't dead straight on, I'll give you those two. But the image is 100% mirrored, my own laziness wouldn't allow anything else.
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 10 at 00:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Not a logo really seeing as we dont use it anywhere, just a different design that would appeal to more people than just a GSI

If they don't want a GSi, they're not going to want an Alessio

Going to have lots of choice. Suggestions welcome. So long as it's not tips on drawing cars for noobs.
Phillips_91

23rd Jul 10 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even lookin at it looks symetrical never mind the fact that ian mirrored it :/ dont really know how you can think it doesnt look symetrical :/
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

That was just an example, swap the wheel for whatever you want, it doesnt even have to be a wheel. A vauxhall badge and some sort of vauxhall rev coiunter would be good. A red bit for the limiter would be a nice little touch.
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I can and I am, it can't not be.

The paper is not flat to the desk because it's stored on a roll, and the camera isn't dead straight on, I'll give you those two. But the image is 100% mirrored, my own laziness wouldn't allow anything else.

Deny that the picture isn't in symmetry?

The picture. Not your flip, nothing else. The picture. Maybe it's whatever cut it but that isn't a direct match.

As I say, IMO the detail ruins it. I don't look at a Corsa B and see the lines in the mirrors. Sometimes less is more.

Chill out fella, it's constructive. It's not like I am saying 'Bwahahahahaha Ian, that looks dogshit!' as it doesn't.

EDIT: infact, if it wasn't for the lines on the mirrors I wouldn't spot the lack of symmetry.

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by LETGSI16V]
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Maybe it's whatever cut it but that isn't a direct match.

The software and machine wouldn't do anything but cut it straight/symetrical if that's what it is told to do.
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must have flipped it wrong then?
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about the xe isnide logo?

as in the xe that in like a circle?
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phillips_91

23rd Jul 10 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ

Could you do me one of those stickers anyway to go in car window and how much would it cost
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 01:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

Going to have lots of choice. Suggestions welcome. So long as it's not tips on drawing cars for noobs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d0/Corsa_B_1.4_CDX.jpg/250px-Corsa_B_1.4_CDX.jpg

bit of a cheky question, but can i get an outline of a SLAMMED 5 door corsa (b;ue obviously) with yellow wheels? or circles outlines for the wheels?

dw if you cant

btw cash (pzypal)| waiting u2u mf

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by FAZ]
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 10 at 01:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only way we're doing a slammed 5 door in blue with yellow wheels is if you can sell 20 of them.
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 01:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok

what wull u sell each tshirt for?
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 10 at 01:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure need to do the maths, think they're coming in about £12, Dave will confirm.
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 01:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a fair ptice

doubt i could fforf 20 thoufg

edit - **AFFORD & though

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by FAZ]

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sneak peak - CS T shirts - OPINION ON LOGOS REQUIRED PAGE 15 22 database queries in 0.0934219 seconds