corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sneak peak - CS T shirts - OPINION ON LOGOS REQUIRED PAGE 15

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sneak peak - CS T shirts - OPINION ON LOGOS REQUIRED PAGE 15
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 10 at 00:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsasport in the same colour as the car

i was in two minds whther to remove the lower grill detailing, roof rails and mirror splits

just trying to make ur life easier
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That version of the GSI looks bang on Ian, T-Shirts are looking good too. I can just imagine a rack full of T-Shirts outside the bus at shows
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 10 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why does it still have no tyres and people are asking me for tyres

That was work in progress.

Doing a prototype with all the details on now, if that goes OK then we'll decide where the logo is going on the front and run the batch.
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i was just bored and my attempts at tyres on ms paint yea....

but nw seeing the photo at the top of the page, gsi outline, it does look good

any other colours or what? or isit just a simple black and white to keep costs down?

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by FAZ]
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too much work to do the rear of a GSI for the back of the T-Shirt with website, or maybe just on a few of them?
Phillips_91

23rd Jul 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Too much work to do the rear of a GSI for the back of the T-Shirt with website, or maybe just on a few of them?

imo it would be too much with rear of gsi on back, i think it would look good with username @ corsasport.co.uk on the back
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drop the mirror, headlight and lower grill detail IMO.
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 10 at 00:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Find me the rear of a GSi from the same angle and I'll make it so

Got the engines and some WR artwork to faff about with first though
Phillips_91

23rd Jul 10 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and i think when the tyres have been put on they should rest on the cs website
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It might be worth doin Corsa C and D aswell... C sri and D VXR?
Leighton

23rd Jul 10 at 00:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cn see this being one endless rack of shirts of varying corsa and cs logos hahaha
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The more varients there is the more they will sell, seeing as every type of corsa is on this site I think it would work well
Leighton

23rd Jul 10 at 00:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is the plan

We do want to do quite a few diferent styles including C and D but it has taken 3 hours to trace that one so they may be later on in the year
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lose some detail and it wont take as long, plus when you have the outlines ready to go on the PC they wont take aslong to print off, good work though men, looking good.

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by DannyB]
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 10 at 00:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I started the night saying I was going to trace the face-on GSi, some regular three-quarter shots, C and D inc VXR, group shot of all three, engines, more smileys etc.

Then I saw how long it took

All in the pipeline though. Hopefully it'll sell better than a polo with a web address and nothing else.
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Lose some detail and it wont take as long, plus when you have the outlines ready to go on the PC they wont take aslong to print off, good work though men, looking good.

+1

Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 10 at 00:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And re the detail, I would rather have it. It's on the car so it should be on the T shirt.
DannyB
Premium Member

all 3 corsas in a row would look ace, maybe the nova A aswell
Phillips_91

23rd Jul 10 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
quote:

+1

tbh i think the detail makes it, the shirts will look more 'expensive' and more likely to sell imo
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

versus the cost and time to produce?
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 00:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something like PNG's header would look good aswell

Ian
Site Administrator

DannyB
Premium Member

That looks good, although I think the GSI should be smaller.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sneak peak - CS T shirts - OPINION ON LOGOS REQUIRED PAGE 15 22 database queries in 0.1994500 seconds