corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 51 plate red MG ZR 51k 1.4 needs HG project?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 51 plate red MG ZR 51k 1.4 needs HG project?
jake_rob

User status: Offline
4th Jul 10 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - MG
Model - ZR
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 51k
Price - £795

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07517439134
Contact email address - jake1rob@hotmail.com

General information - NO TAX and NEEDS HEAD GASKET!

For Sale is my MG ZR which is in need of a HG and a general tidy up, will make a really nice car when done. Only 51k miles! Don't really wanna do the HG but if it doesn't sell then I will repair and sell for a lot more. It has the 16" alloy wheels which all had new tyres for the MOT, I think theres around 9 months MOT left but it has done 0 miles since the last MOT due to the HG going on the way home from testing station and I just haven't bothered reparing it. It also has aircon which is rare for these ZR's, Half leather interior etc. The MG has a debadged front grill but its still in primer although it will come with the paint and i also have a standard grill to go with it (these debadged grills sell for £60-80!!) Unfortunately the car must have had a very light front end bump in its past as the bonnet sits a bit high but it could just be down to the catch needing adjustment. Thanks Jake.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 51 plate red MG ZR 51k 1.4 needs HG project? 25 database queries in 0.0059831 seconds