corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rooney has a little sulk

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rooney has a little sulk
p

User status: Offline
19th Jun 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Would I be right to think you don't like Rooney and think he is a twat?

Can't stand him. Look at what he said last night for an example.
Nath

19th Jun 10 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Would I be right to think you don't like Rooney and think he is a twat?

p

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Rooney is a stupid pikey twat. People travel all that way, spend all their hard earned money, and they get a performance like that. Rooney trying to deflect the attention away from being utter dogshit last night.

Change 'Rooney' for 'Lampard' and it still makes sense

[Edited on 19-06-2010 by Nath]

I already said most the team was shit, clearly Lampard is included in that.
Nath

They were all shit
Limecat
Banned

19th Jun 10 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
No you'd be wrong.

I mean Corsadee!
strick206

19th Jun 10 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Rooney is a stupid pikey twat. People travel all that way, spend all their hard earned money, and they get a performance like that. Rooney trying to deflect the attention away from being utter dogshit last night.

Change 'Rooney' for 'Lampard' and it still makes sense

Or John Terry ?
Laney

19th Jun 10 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Its called passion.

This.
Kimi-01

19th Jun 10 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Laney
quote:
Its called passion.

This.

You can't play the 'Passion' card, when they had none of it for the previous 90 minutes.
Jake

19th Jun 10 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kimi-01
quote:
quote:
Its called passion.

This.

You can't play the 'Passion' card, when they had none of it for the previous 90 minutes.

This.
Nath

19th Jun 10 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That?
Jake

19th Jun 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That.
Jamescorsa97

19th Jun 10 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kimi-01
quote:
quote:
Its called passion.

This.

Exactly, they looked totally uninterested for the 90 minutes of the game, Every single time a ball went into Rooney he mis controlled it and couldn't even match the algerian's for pace, wtf is that about. TBH Rooney may of been frustrated but he was not the only one underperforming , it's just the fact he whinged. Take it on the chin gropw up and prove wrong next game, they are paid enough to play with the pressure.
Jamescorsa97

20th Jun 10 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.skysports.com/football/world-cup-2010/story/0,27032,12098_6214457,00.html
Whittie

20th Jun 10 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fans who have paid £3k+ of their hard earned money to be there and watch that shite had every right to boo for that dismal performance.

Rooney was bang out of order, if he wasn't shit on the pitch then they wouldn't have boo'd.

Everybody was shit, mainly Gerrard & Rooney though imo. The interviews afterwards were confusing too, Capello was just agreeing with the press, admitting his mistakes, as was Gerrard... "So what went wrong Stevie" I dunno....

It's like they were all shattered and couldn't be arsed playing.
a_j_mair

20th Jun 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fans have a right to boo their team if they so desire but come on..... get real

all these people moaning like little school girls because he said it was nice to be boo'd by your own fans

the attitude of fans and the team is no surprise to me that England have been shite
Limecat
Banned

20th Jun 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I kind of agree with the above.

If I had paid that much to follow a team it would be my right to boo them, likewise what Rooney said wasn't bad. If he had said 'Fuck off you English fucking tossers, I wish you all got AIDS you wankers!' then he would have a case to answer.
Nismo

21st Jun 10 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
The fans who have paid £3k+ of their hard earned money to be there and watch that shite had every right to boo for that dismal performance.

Rooney was bang out of order, if he wasn't shit on the pitch then they wouldn't have boo'd.

Everybody was shit, mainly Gerrard & Rooney though imo. The interviews afterwards were confusing too, Capello was just agreeing with the press, admitting his mistakes, as was Gerrard... "So what went wrong Stevie" I dunno....

It's like they were all shattered and couldn't be arsed playing.

This is exactly my thoughts, I would have been booing from 45 mins! Id be more than pissed off paying to watch that.
strick206

21st Jun 10 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH, the people that went and spent 3k to go are fucking idiots, they know england are useless, know they play shit football, and still pay all that money. Yes they have a right to boo but ffs come on, what else can they have expected
Marc

21st Jun 10 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone that thought England could win the WC are idiots tbh.

Thats not me rubbishing England and its players either. England are good for quarter finals and semi finals.

Teams like Argentina and Brazil would tear England apart.

Having said that, you would expect us to beat the teams we have drawn against.
Jamie Walby

21st Jun 10 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Rooney has a point TBH
Steve
Premium Member

21st Jun 10 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

walby you cnut where have you been
MoesTavern

21st Jun 10 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Anyone that thought England could win the WC are idiots tbh.

Thats not me rubbishing England and its players either. England are good for quarter finals and semi finals.

Teams like Argentina and Brazil would tear England apart.

Having said that, you would expect us to beat the teams we have drawn against.

The massive hype and expectation for us to do well is nothing new, it always happens before tournaments, the press make the team out to be world-beaters. It was amplified this time around by the ease in which we qualified.

Personally I think none of the players enjoy playing for England because of this, and the subsequent slaughterings they get when we do inevitably lose, the press and England fans are such fickle twats.

We have the worst fans in the world, so much so that England players would rather play away from home rather than at Wembley because of the ridiculous weight of expectation placed on them. Ask Ashley Cole if he enjoys playing at Wembley, or Frank Lampard, or John Barnes.

Our players are unable to produce their club form at international level because they hate playing for England.
Hammer

21st Jun 10 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every single neutral said the same thing, England have some good players, they have a good manager but when it comes down to it they neither have the collective ability nor the temprament. It happens every single tournament.

It just appears to a lot of England fans to be bait or others trying to stick the knife in. Previous squads with the likes of a full flow Owen or a top of his game Beckham were much better than this squad. If Rooney doesn't play then there's pretty much nothing up top, there's no other nation with such a heavy reliance on 2 or 3 players and that includes Argentina and Messi.

That being said I can still see England getting through and doing well because generally the slow starters always begin to motor when it matters. There's a couple of guys in the squad doing themselves no justice whatsoever as well that need a kick up the arse for the next game.
Tom

22nd Jun 10 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not once thought england would get any where, I hope they give a better account of themselves in this and future games in the tournament if they manage to get a result tomorrow but i'm under no illusion that they are anywhere near the standard to beat the top 3, 4, even 5 teams unless they pull something extraordinary out of the bag. I'm sticking by my initial prediction and going for the argies, the way they have set up makes the most of their best assets e.g. the bucket load of attacking players they have with them.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rooney has a little sulk 23 database queries in 0.1913359 seconds