corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B Track Car + First Project

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Track Car + First Project
Corsa B Boy

User status: Offline
31st May 10 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO, well I have decided to get for the X20XEV now because of there availability, cheap prices and the fact that they are understated when there are lots of tuning parts for them. I dont think it will be long before the ecotecs are rivalling the redtops on power and torque.
Watch this space
Liam D

31st May 10 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see i knew you would see sense mate, i saw this projact thread on migweb, you have probably seen my x20xev corsa on there anyways
Corsa B Boy

31st May 10 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the fact that the ecotecs are more modern, low mileage and are becoming more tunable is a very pursuading factor

Yeah, Im going to restart that thread at some point when I ge round to it as it needs arranging like this one so its all neat and makes sense
Yes Ive seen yhuurs mate and I will probably look through it a couple of times again soon to figure out what im going to need, what work is involved, etc
Corsa B Boy

1st Jun 10 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have sourced an engine, I just need to sell my engines within the next 4 weeks to raise the funds to buy and fit this one
Anybody interested in a C20SEH or a C20NE ??
fillmecca

1st Jun 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa B Boy
I have sourced an engine, I just need to sell my engines within the next 4 weeks to raise the funds to buy and fit this one
Anybody interested in a C20SEH or a C20NE ??

not bad,i drove my mate stevens mk3 astra sport and there engines ant that bad tbh was abit slow in astra tho but in corsa am sure it will be fastish lol
Corsa B Boy

1st Jun 10 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the engine will be running on throttle bodies and the associated mods by the time it gets in the car so I think its far to say it wont be a slouch.
Im also looking into ways or stripping the car of even more weight so the power/weight ratio should hopefully be quite high aswell
fillmecca

1st Jun 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well the engine will be running on throttle bodies and the associated mods by the time it gets in the car so I think its far to say it wont be a slouch.
Im also looking into ways or stripping the car of even more weight so the power/weight ratio should hopefully be quite high aswell

sounds good plan to me , were about you from pal?
Corsa B Boy

1st Jun 10 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im from Nottinghamshire mate
When the car is built I will be at santa pod, pvs etc though
fillmecca

1st Jun 10 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im from Nottinghamshire mate
When the car is built I will be at santa pod, pvs etc though

not to far from were am moveing to tell sort of lol moveing to bradford soon so kud pop down and give you a hand some time if you wish!,
Corsa B Boy

1st Jun 10 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good to me mate .
Im gunna need help fitting coilovers and that sort of thing so I will give yhuu a shout sometime
Cheers mate
fillmecca

1st Jun 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Sounds good to me mate .
Im gunna need help fitting coilovers and that sort of thing so I will give yhuu a shout sometime
Cheers mate

thats fine mate coilovers are easy when you know what your doing you know were i am if you need hand
Corsa B Boy

2nd Jun 10 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa B Track Car + First Project 23 database queries in 0.0098031 seconds