corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » XXkissXX - [General Chat thread]

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XXkissXX - [General Chat thread]
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
23rd May 10 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got banned too did you not lol
Limecat
Banned

23rd May 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have put steps in place to safe guard me against that in future.

I'm not sending that stick on petrol cap you paid me for, or the eBay resistor mod, tough luck, the money has gone. Sorry you had to be the casualty in this.
Rybo

23rd May 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
lol yourself twat bag. you ask why people get irritated? because morons like yourself stick up for the scammers.

this is what i feel like, its turds like this (even if she is innocent she still gave that 'tard the time of day and is as bad for that )dont get me wrong at first i thought she was genuine and pittied her a bit for the stick but it soons reads true - seriously though...why doesnt she just save face if it is her and bang his stuff on e-bay?
im not trying to have a massive moan about cs, theres a lot of good lads on here,ive even been scammed myself but we live and learn, but fucks like this jay tosser are really dragging the crack down the shitter - she knows too much about what shes selling (including prices) its become really quite obvious, and getting sadly very boring
sam_homepc
Premium Member

23rd May 10 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ash-ov-boro
quote:
Originally posted by XXKISSXX
no actaly dhl picked up from my house and no im not playing the same game as jay get a grip sr91

every item that had been sentout got received itemthat have notbeen sent are pooleyboys lights
dame spoiler and repeaters
and robs wind deflectors
and mattys fogs and grill all still here as ive said courier willpickitall up at the same time

acctually they where ment to be my wind deflectors lol but ive been refunded now so not arsed

I was "sold" the wind deflectors as well! I got a refund too, but it's seriously taking the piss that the same item has been sold to three people!

Arden Blue Irmscher Corsa B - Now Splitting
For Sale Thread
ash-ov-boro

23rd May 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sam_homepc
quote:
Originally posted by ash-ov-boro
quote:
Originally posted by XXKISSXX
no actaly dhl picked up from my house and no im not playing the same game as jay get a grip sr91

every item that had been sentout got received itemthat have notbeen sent are pooleyboys lights
dame spoiler and repeaters
and robs wind deflectors
and mattys fogs and grill all still here as ive said courier willpickitall up at the same time

acctually they where ment to be my wind deflectors lol but ive been refunded now so not arsed

I was "sold" the wind deflectors as well! I got a refund too, but it's seriously taking the piss that the same item has been sold to three people!

so what was going on there lol 3 of us got sold the same item how do you explain that XXKISSXX
Ingham
Banned

23rd May 10 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh my good God this thread is annoying with seeing all the fucking X everywhere!
xa0s
Banned

24th May 10 at 02:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's just excuse after excuse, I don't get why they can't just be IP banned and left to go scam on another forum...
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moved in here for reference.
jase77

8th Jul 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Moved in here for reference.

this is not the thread where he made threats to you. All you keep doing is avoiding the issue. Some thing is really doggy about this do you know Jay and his girlfriend as he did say he knows where you live? and knows people you know.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I asked for people to remind me what was in the thread, not to make me out to be some stupid cunt who is on the fiddle as well. I put in a lot of time sorting out this bullshit and I'm greatly offended that you're suggesting some other agenda.

I'll carry on looking now, with the information that I have, nothing at all useful supplied by you except for some audacious accusations.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » XXkissXX - [General Chat thread] 24 database queries in 0.0128100 seconds