corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Which Home Cinema System?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which Home Cinema System?
l15ter

User status: Offline
7th Apr 10 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I'm currently redecorating my bedroom, so i want to change my tv and dvd player.

I have found this LG TV but i want to get a new dvd player and was thinking of getting a home cinema system, just something I can use when watching a DVD or a film on sky, but not sure which one to go for, I have found this LG home cinema however if anyone has any recommendations will help me a lot. I have around a £100 to spend on one.

Thanks, Lister

oceansoul

User status: Offline
7th Apr 10 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For £100 you going to be looking at All-in-one systems tbh. Not brilliant, but im sure there not all that bad. People were raving about a sony All-in-one a lil while back, but im not sure of the model number.

New Poll