corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Just to let people know...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just to let people know...
jibjob

User status: Offline
1st Apr 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As copied from Prem:

I know this will get slated/deleted/etc but im having no luck with doing it the proper way so....

Im in desperate need of some money as my insurance/tax are running out next month and ive still got to get my PVS tickets AND finish my car for PVS. So everything i have for sale is half price until Saturday. Im not trying to scam anyone i just need money For the 50% off to stand i would need you to bank transfer or paypal a deposit before Saturday and i will hold the parts for when you can collect or arrange postage but i need the money for the item by Saturday.

Ive bought and sold a lot of things off here and dealt with a lot of people and ive never had any complaints and theres never been a dispute against me

Please help me out and i'll even make you a brew if you collect!
U2U me if youre interested as im hardly ever in here
http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=532649

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Just to let people know... 24 database queries in 0.0071929 seconds