corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY

New Poll
  <<  77    78    79    80    81    82  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY
adiohead

User status: Offline
11th Nov 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do wonder which one of you is he
Nath

11th Nov 10 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead

Whittie told me it's you.
adiohead

11th Nov 10 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead

Whittie told me it's you.

Whittie told me you are Lawrah.
Whittie

8th Feb 11 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
This is what you've all been waiting for, but first of all may add that the name changes from VenomTurbo to the ones thereafter were never meant to be a secret, I gave reasons why and was very open about that.....

What am I?

I'm an individual who in the past has had relations with Kerry, I'm not going into what went on with it, but an event occurred to which I felt hard done to, so I made an msn account and used a colleagues name and photos in order to 'win' her over so to speak, I held a torch for her long after things broke down and found out she was seeing another friend called Andy, so I got talking with her again as she didn't suspect it was really me and pretended to be into car modifying as I knew the chap who's pics I had access to was a trackcar builder and he'd done a few corsas and I knew from knowing Kerry that she was a CorsaSport member and things would easily fall into place and it would be easy for me to make it believeable, I had access to all his photos at work, pictures of his cars, pictures of his interests etc.. so it seemed easy to build an internet life up from it all.

I eventually got caught out due to my lack of knowledge in the car department and was rumbled but it wasn't a catastrophy as my true ID was never revealed, it was a complete stranger that took the brunt of it without him knowing, even to this day he is completely unaware, I think the mistake I made was registering on here rather than just talking to her through msn.

Why did I stick about?

I kept using the forum, because in all honesty I loved it, good threads, good banter and good people, and at that point I didn't want to know Kerry anymore, I got used to being here as my own hobby rather than just registering because she asked me to in the first instance.
I thought it was all going to come to an end when I found out that the meet Matt H set up, the guy who's pictures I used as my own, was going to attend the actual meet himself but nothing ever got said to me about anything and all that could have gone wrong really was he wouldn't know what people was on about when asking him questions, which couldn't be brought back to me anyway.

Why did I invent persona's?

I made the lie of having a large family because in reality I've always wanted one, an only child who envies people with brothers and sisters, it's something I can never have now and that's not something that sits well with me.

Why did I say I had links with foreign coutries?

I pretended I was the guy who you've seen in the pictures, so I had to use his life and everything that fits to him, his corsa's, his scooby, his dual nationality and his friends pictures, when I found out how SetH was getting his info, I cleverly broke into his fb profile and wiped the girl who's been monitoring him so he wouldn't get any random messages that would send him towards this thread and these forums, as if he seen the pictures I used, he would immediately know who I was, from 3 of the photos I had.

Why did I continue this for aslong as I did?

Well after the first rumblings, and me sticking around as I got to like this place, I'd already made the persona, so I had to continue with it as if I was to say "TADAAAARRR I'm only kidding" I would have got all the stick I'm having now, back then. You all know that when you start a lie you need to continue it.

I do feel bad for the people I be-friended on the forum, if I acted like I liked you on here, it's because I did. I should have said all this sooner but I have been a bit busy. The lifestyle of the person's ID I acted out, is all true to him, the girls that played my sister's are all real and they know him, which is why it was easy for me to use their images.

SetH's investigation carried a few lies itself, albeit irrelevant, I was not in Meadowhall, as I am not the person they saw, I don't even think he was in Meadowhall, after reading his facebook, it appears he planned to go, but then went to his friends, this is unconfirmed, so there is a guy walking somewhere in Rotherham being thought of as a weirdo and he doesn't know why or who thinks it.

I didn't realise the severity of my actions until I've read this, I think you assume because you're on the internet, that it's safe and you can't get found out, that's the mistake I've made.

Love it.
Russ

8th Feb 11 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's fucking crackers, even his explanation is pure fiction
Jake

8th Feb 11 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we need a jimmy bennet day. bump up a page worth of his old threads and have a laugh
Jambo

8th Feb 11 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent suggestion Jake, also with every search you do, a "Did you mean who the fuck is Jimmy Bennet?" button to click
SetH

8th Feb 11 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I pretended I was the guy who you've seen in the pictures, so I had to use his life and everything that fits to him, his corsa's, his scooby, his dual nationality and his friends pictures, when I found out how SetH was getting his info, I cleverly broke into his fb profile and wiped the girl who's been monitoring him so he wouldn't get any random messages that would send him towards this thread and these forums, as if he seen the pictures I used, he would immediately know who I was, from 3 of the photos I had.

What a complete fucking Crock, he never broke into my Facebook Profile and made changes FROFLZ!!!

ALL information came from my Source which Was Kerry.

Jesus, Joseph and Marry Doggy Style
Jake

8th Feb 11 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the 12th of march isnt far away neither
Xs

8th Feb 11 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:

What a complete fucking Crock, he never broke into my Facebook Profile and made changes FROFLZ!!!

ALL information came from my Source which Was Kerry.

Think he maybe meant he broke into the real guys facebook? The whole thing is priceless
Russ

8th Feb 11 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking real guy

nathy_87

8th Feb 11 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Quote from Jarhead??

Funny since that's been figured out Cosmo hardly coms on here.
Xs

8th Feb 11 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Fucking real guy

The guy who he was pretending to be, getting the pictures from etc... dick.
Russ

8th Feb 11 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Fucking real guy

The guy who he was pretending to be, getting the pictures from etc... dick.
i was just laughing at the imaginary real guy, not your post... chap
noshua

8th Feb 11 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's John
chrisritch

8th Feb 11 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its Russ and that is how he won Kerry back tbh
Fro

8th Feb 11 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
quote:

Quote from Jarhead??

He was still a regular and people have been out on the town with him too. Under the thumb now i believe
alan-g-w

8th Feb 11 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Quote from Jarhead??

This makes me laugh, did he not claim to have met one of the sisters?

edit, in fact did he not flirt with 'one of the sisters' on msn or something, but it would actually be this fakey guy

[Edited on 08-02-2011 by alan-g-w]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Feb 11 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I spoke to his 'sister' on msn, I was about 4 sentences away from getting my cock out but she/he was taking too long to reply back.
Chris x

8th Feb 11 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
quote:

Quote from Jarhead??

This makes me laugh, did he not claim to have met one of the sisters?

edit, in fact did he not flirt with 'one of the sisters' on msn or something, but it would actually be this fakey guy

[Edited on 08-02-2011 by alan-g-w]
He cammed for one of them, which then turned out to be Jimmy! F

[Edited on 08-02-2011 by Chris x]
sand-eel

8th Feb 11 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2000th
JonnyJ

8th Feb 11 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
I spoke to his 'sister' on msn, I was about 4 sentences away from getting my cock out but she/he was taking too long to reply back.

Cosmo wasnt so lucky.
micra_pete
Premium Member

8th Feb 11 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this whole thing is still incredible.
Ben G

21st Apr 13 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt. rick drapers the next guy to get outed imo.
Marc

21st Apr 13 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
ttt. rick drapers the next guy to get outed imo.

Half of Sports Day tbh.

<<  77    78    79    80    81    82  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY 22 database queries in 0.1189780 seconds