corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Some new pictures of my Peugeot 306 gti-6

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some new pictures of my Peugeot 306 gti-6
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Mar 10 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are these like to live with? Reliable? Don''t really give two hoots about fuel consumption but I think I'm going to shift the Corsa and get one of these or a Rallye! I know Rob B has a Rallye and it's lovely
LeeM

10th Mar 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SwN
quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee
quote:
Originally posted by GSi_16v
quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
Is the 306 Rallye the same engine and box etc but less luxuries?

rallye has a 5 speed box.
lowering by notches is such a cowboy way to do it as well. cheap for now but when the beam fails it'll cost you £300+ to fix it.
other than that it looks good, my mates got a black one and theyre quick! bastard to do any work on though, done his clutch for him this week and it took a couple of days! could do my saxo in 3 hours

Rallye has 6 speed box exact same as a Gti6 mate , only differance between them is the rallye has no air con no elec windows no leather .. And has some cool wee stickers on the outside and no front fog lights . Do agree though hardly any room to work on these , just fitted my group n mounts the other day pretty easy job and what a differance it has made

M Sutton - Fantastic looking car mate , just plain and simple with decent mods .. also have just bought me second Gti6 another Blaze Yellow one .. Are you a member over on 306gti6.com ? few nice charged ones over there especially the Lynx 420bhp Demo car! to name one .

only one ive seen was a 5 speed. must be an xsi box swap?
my mates is standard engine wise and the clutch is all thats caused any problems. does drink fuel though, sub 20mpg on a good run
Ian W

10th Mar 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks very clean.

My mate had one a couple of years ago, used to love it
AlunJ

10th Mar 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that really is nice! I love 306's, can look amazing with simple mods. Looks a minter
Ash_EP3

10th Mar 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice, a local lad has one of these isn't too far off the civic!!!
SwN

11th Mar 10 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
What are these like to live with? Reliable? Don''t really give two hoots about fuel consumption but I think I'm going to shift the Corsa and get one of these or a Rallye! I know Rob B has a Rallye and it's lovely

tbh just like any other car as long as there looked after there fine , but hey can be bad for sensors etc going , pretty easy to change them over though . Just make sure the timing belt has been done or if getting done make sure its someone that knows what they are doing with these engines as if not done correctly they tap like hell when done ( bent valves! ) i have had this problem before on my old 6 . Brilliant cars for daily commute comfy , quite quick for how big they are and awesome handling even in standard form for thos b road blasts! .. Back end is a bit tail end happy but so much more controlable compaired to a 106 Gti . Fuel consuption if your that bothered is actually really good . i would say its better on fuel than my valver gsi was .

My advice would be to find a standard one and take things from there then you have a good base to start with.

Would also recomend the group n mounts that baker bm do !
M Sutton

11th Mar 10 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SwN
quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee
quote:
Originally posted by GSi_16v
quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
Is the 306 Rallye the same engine and box etc but less luxuries?

rallye has a 5 speed box.
lowering by notches is such a cowboy way to do it as well. cheap for now but when the beam fails it'll cost you £300+ to fix it.
other than that it looks good, my mates got a black one and theyre quick! bastard to do any work on though, done his clutch for him this week and it took a couple of days! could do my saxo in 3 hours

Rallye has 6 speed box exact same as a Gti6 mate , only differance between them is the rallye has no air con no elec windows no leather .. And has some cool wee stickers on the outside and no front fog lights . Do agree though hardly any room to work on these , just fitted my group n mounts the other day pretty easy job and what a differance it has made

M Sutton - Fantastic looking car mate , just plain and simple with decent mods .. also have just bought me second Gti6 another Blaze Yellow one .. Are you a member over on 306gti6.com ? few nice charged ones over there especially the Lynx 420bhp Demo car! to name one .

Thanks mate!
I go on the gti6 website to look but havnt registered on there yet. Will do when i get the chance lol. Some of the supercharged ones look awesome

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Some new pictures of my Peugeot 306 gti-6 22 database queries in 0.0126319 seconds