corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » arden blue 1.6 sport now SOLD....clio 172 project on its way

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author arden blue 1.6 sport now SOLD....clio 172 project on its way
M055360

User status: Offline
18th Feb 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
lookin good so far mate, nuffin wrong the fezza either, my lil bro has one, great lil car for first motor

it was the 1.3 8v version, would of been happy with zetec but cost an extra 400 to insure at the time....criminal
vaux.dan

15th Mar 10 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks nice and clean! wheels spoil it imo though
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

15th Mar 10 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt say thats slammed like

get some 100mm rears and coilovers and really slam it

also get some 40 profile tyres?
Dun1eavy

15th Mar 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get sum cavs onit and lower it 80mm back and 60mm on the front, de-badge the boot and it will look wicked!! apart from that nice motor i like the colour

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » arden blue 1.6 sport now SOLD....clio 172 project on its way 23 database queries in 0.0092978 seconds