corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Battlefield Bad Company 2 *news and chat thread*

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Battlefield Bad Company 2 *news and chat thread*
Mattb

User status: Offline
6th Feb 10 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shant download the demo.. the first battlefield was the fucking tits, my fave FPS.. the only thing that let it down was the servers.. something went tits up at one point and still wasnt fixed a month later, so i gave up playing.. was mega tho so so so so so much fun, and by the looks of that youtube vid, it looks even better than the first!
mart08uk

7th Feb 10 at 01:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Xbox demo is awesome imo. Anyone know what vehicles there will be in the full game? been looking and cant find much info on them... really want to know if planes will still be available, i know the heli's are
mwg

7th Feb 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Downloading it now. Can download it in the background which is good! I guess it'll be a few hours before it finishes though
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been busy all weekend so not had chance to play, I unlocked the Thompson the other day at rank 10, great weapon.
chris_uk
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 14:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gunna go on in abit, ive just got to lev 9.

DannyB
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You played any of the Hypernia hc servers yet Chris?
Nath

7th Feb 10 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had a play for about an hour or so and I must say it is rather good! I love the realism of it. I don't seem to get as frustrated when I get killed as I do on COD too. I think thats because the deaths are legitimate, rather than annoying deaths on COD where you seem to rattle off a clip in an enemy and they dont die!
chris_uk
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
You played any of the Hypernia hc servers yet Chris?

bot yet, i find that the hardcore servers are just littered with m24's and there isnt any real point.
Eck
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love the M24
Nath

7th Feb 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On PS3 is there anyway to be prone? All I can do is crouch.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prone isnt an option at the minute, everyone is raving about it though so they may include it in the full game. They didn't include it because it encourages camping they said.
Eck
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can camp just as easily without going prone It's ideal when Sniping but I won't be fussed if it's not included.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, although prone would be far better for sniping.
Nath

7th Feb 10 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need prone for hiding from bullets rather than camping. I didnt get on with the sniper at all.
Eck
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucking love the Sniper. Just had another game, took out shit loads with the M24!
Nath

7th Feb 10 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I must've been too far away, as I never seemed to kill anybody. I caused mayhem as a gunner in a tank though That was awesome. You playing now Eck?
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 15:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait till you unlock the long range scope
Nath

7th Feb 10 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scrap that Eck, just seen you're on MAG
Eck
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye I'm playing MAG with my bro just now mate but I'll be on it later! MAG feels shit now compared to BFBC FFS!
LukeS

7th Feb 10 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Do you get to unlock shit on PC, on 360 we get to level two then we dont get any unlocks apart from an extra gun per class, no dot site or anything.
dannymccann

7th Feb 10 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeS
quote:

Do you get to unlock shit on PC, on 360 we get to level two then we dont get any unlocks apart from an extra gun per class, no dot site or anything.

Yea on the 360 you need to get 5 million experience to get to rank 3 Dont think they want us getting that far yet, although no doubt Luke will achieve this in 2 days
Eck
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm horrendous with the Apache I end up landing it on a building! Getting used to it and nailing tanks now though
Fro

7th Feb 10 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Aye I'm playing MAG with my bro just now mate but I'll be on it later! MAG feels shit now compared to BFBC FFS!

Think I'll wait for battle field to come out now
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're going to crash the heli jump out and deploy your parachute, yes luke we got loads of unlock, think it's 5 per class.
Eck
Premium Member

7th Feb 10 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Parachute? I've been swan diving onto the cold hard tarmac

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll