corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The UFC thread

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The UFC thread
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Mar 10 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no idea He put up an immense fight, but for pretty much the entire fight it was more like a training exercise for GSP.
Conway563

29th Mar 10 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Disappointed for Hardy but I don't think there's a welterweight in the world who could cope with GSP's wrestling. I wasn't massively impressed with his performance though, even my mrs was saying it looked like he ran out of ideas after Hardy didn't tap

Miller, Fitch and Carwin all came in on my accumalator though

Conway563

31st Mar 10 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't forget Fight Night live on ESPN tonight people
Hammer

11th Apr 10 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the fuck is Silva up to?
John G

11th Apr 10 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

totally disrespectfull, watched it live last night and tbh i think he was tryna cover the fact he was fucked and couldnt finish him, hes a great fighter but hes allways had his critics about finishing people and if he doesnt improve that GSP with batter him

Hammer

11th Apr 10 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not even as if it was a one off either, he's acted like a complete twat in 3 fights. He is an awesome fighter but I REALLY wanted Maia to catch his leg at least once and submit him.
John G

11th Apr 10 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think everyone did, specially when maia when for it in the last! silva is a monster when he wants to be and no-one can deny his kicks can knock any one out but im just not convinced by him, and i think GSP will have stepped his whole game up after not winning in usuall style against hardy
Hammer

11th Apr 10 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not so sure he'll get his fight against GSP tbh, I think Dana White would rather feed him to Lesnar after that and watch him get eaten alive
Conway563

9th May 10 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody watch 113 last night?

Nice to see Shogun get the win after I had him winning the 1st fight

WTF was Daley thinking? Dana White has said no matter what happens in the future he'll never fight in the UFC again
Hammer

9th May 10 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yip. Daley is a goner, stupid cunt.

WTF is Koscheck all about as well? He gets skelped after the bell, the crowd are obviously on his side and then he goes and takes the mic of Rogan and slates them
strick206

10th May 10 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daley is a fucking idiot, he deserves to be banned for life, and he'll regret that now, blew his chance

Shogun was awesome, deserved it after the shocking decision in the first fight
Conway563

10th May 10 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul, Koshcheck has always been a cunt. He thrives off it though. I'm looking forward to GSP handing him his ass once again
I was going fucking livid when he was faking the contact of the knee, that's not the first time he's done it

I'm expecting Daley to end up on Strikeforce by the end of the year now.

[Edited on 10-05-2010 by Conway563]
J4M13

10th May 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres no doubt Daley will probably end up at Strikeforce. Im sure the other day i read somewhere that he was wanting to fight around the world again, might have something to do with why he apparently wasnt bothered when Dana asked him if he ever wants to fight in the ufc again.
It was silly of Daley to do that after the fight had finished but i couldnt help but laugh, Koshcheck deserved it imo, hes a cheating twat and a complete arsehole.

[Edited on 10-05-2010 by J4M13]
John G

13th May 10 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Koshcheck, cant help but cheat, same as his last fight pretending he had his eye poked twice! hes a complete badger! daley was stupid for hitting im after the bell, but i hope he does fight again, hes to much of a good fighter to loose to strikeforce

Cant wait to see GSP murder Koshcheck cos i dont believe hes got anythin, hes got great takedown ability then he does nothin with it
Conway563

22nd May 10 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J4M13
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by J4M13
quote:
Originally posted by DannyB

Also, legendary stongman Marius Pudzianowski has moved over to MMA, I wonder if Dana will get him a heavyweight fight in the UFC ?

I doubt it yet as his fight was terrible, he did win though within the first minute. His leg kicks are hilarious but he certainly has quite abit of power behind those tree trunks

Fuck me gently, his first fight was terrible? He was lifting a heavyweight boxer in the air with his kicks That was brutal.

Terrible yes, was just rush and smash which everyone expected from him but it got him a win so meh. But saying that, i know its only his first 1st so obviously he will get better with experience. The leg kicks were funny like i said, but very powerful. I wonder what he would be like on the ground(if anyone can take the big bastard down )

He looked even worse last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJWs0gtsIFU
Hammer

22nd May 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a joke. He gave up there, no heart at all in him.

That's what makes Lesnar a freak of nature imo, he has the strength and size but he just does not gas. He can run a 60m dash as fast as a 100m sprinter but is probably twice the size of 1.
Conway563

22nd May 10 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I expected more especially against someone who's looked as bad as Sylvia has lately

Anyway roll on next Saturday and 114
Conway563

24th May 10 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7th June http://www.prwrestling.com/noticiasprw2/1979.php
Conway563

12th Jun 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody watching 115 tonight?
I'm expecting at least one retirement afterwards
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jun 10 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be watching, I guess you're talking about cro-cop?
Conway563

12th Jun 10 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I'm expecting Barry to destroy him
Plus Dana has said if Chuck loses he's done, I'm not sure who to go for in that one but I'm kind of hoping Franklin can do it
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Jun 10 at 02:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bad stopage, condit didn't deserve to win.
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Jun 10 at 04:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chuck
Conway563

13th Jun 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully that's the last we'll see of Chuck. Fair play to Franklin, I watched it back and he broke his arm after less than a minute of the fight
I'm glad Cro Cop proved me wrong, he's never gonna challenge the "super heavyweights" but he looked a lot better than he has in years.
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Jun 10 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Barry could have won though, he had too much respect for cro cop. He wanted to fight him, not win, which he could have done after the second time he put him on his arse.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The UFC thread 23 database queries in 0.2087510 seconds