corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Smoke Grey GSi - a few new pics

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoke Grey GSi - a few new pics
corsagsigav

User status: Offline
16th Oct 09 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well you have been busy today haven't you look forward to seeing the pic's tomorrow
MurphyGSi

17th Oct 09 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update 17/10

Went over to my cousins today to use his garage to finish sanding down my cav slabs and paint them up. stopped in at halfrauds on the way over and pick up some primer and satin black paint

also fitted the gloss black badboy bonnet and mirrors i got yesterday aswell and some light smoked side repeaters

exhaust system and 60mm springs being fitted monday and then ill give it a good clean and polish up n take some decent pics with a better camera

heres a couple of pics for now of todays efforts
comments welcome

cav slabs before:

after:

and new bonnet and mirrors fitted

MurphyGSi

19th Oct 09 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my car went into vaux today on my way to work and when i picked it up after work my 60mm rears were fitted along with decat and new stainless system

im so happy to have rid of the magnex system and have a nicely sized tip.
the system sounds great aswell

heres a few pics from today

before and after pics of springs, hoping they will settle some more

before:

after:

and the exhaust defore and after

before:

after:

also ordered four tyres for my cav slabs today, 7 days for delivery tho so unfortunately gotta wait but gives me summit to look forward to i guess

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Smoke Grey GSi - a few new pics 23 database queries in 0.0089772 seconds