corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whats the daftest thing you done to been pulled over for?

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats the daftest thing you done to been pulled over for?
Welsh Dan

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 09 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

No point arguing with them though, they have to make up in some way for being bullied at school.

As if
Daimo B

2nd Oct 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have recently looked into becoming a police orrificer.

No takers at the moment though

I think it would be an exciting career. Far better than mundain office based job like im in.
johnhara1

2nd Oct 09 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
I have recently looked into becoming a police orrificer.

No takers at the moment though

I think it would be an exciting career. Far better than mundain office based job like im in.

I am also considering applying. I have 2 friends in the force, one hates it, the other loves it
redtop_tommy

2nd Oct 09 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled for not having my sidelights on as the streetlights came on. then he told me i had a tail light out once he was checkin ma car over.i tapped ma light casing and it came back on and then as i was goin he asked me if i wanted to race him haha.
traffic audi estate against a 1.2 fuckin corsa lol
stu_c

2nd Oct 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been pulled over in my old works van so then he could get a catalog off me for some marble tiles
Behr

2nd Oct 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled in the nova for no reason so he then decided to phone my insurance company and ask if the after market fogs (which were on the car when i bought it) where a mod covered, the insurance company told him to GTF and stop being silly and that they did not need to be declared, he wasnt happy but i wass polite the whole way through no point in getting arsey with them as its just makes things worse.
Corsa Sport Gav

2nd Oct 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daftest would probs be riding about on my BMX at 1am with my hood up.... copper said i looked like something off ET
oceansoul

2nd Oct 09 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got pulled in my omega for listening to musics too loud at night, (in the middle of nowhere mind) But when he came over, he said ill let you off because its a wicked band (metallica), did his checks and off i went lol

Ive been pulled for looking confussed at a junction before :/
SVM 286

2nd Oct 09 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SR91

3rd Oct 09 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
120 in a 50....german plates, he asked me if i was german...i said yaaaar. he grinned and said don't be a prick....he then let me go. lucky me

I got caught 110 on m/way.. He said he couldn't get a speed test cause of the switching of lanes... he bollocked me then said bye. You win though :-(

I always get pulled over cause of my wheeelzzz innits :-)
Gareth F

3rd Oct 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two things come to mind:

Hoodie on (it was freezing) so i had my hood up, jumped into the car and sat there letting my windows defrost so i thought id pick up the litter in the footwells while i wait......... wrong thing to do apparently! Next second the doors open and im dragged out. I was shitting myself but the police were nice about it and had a laugh but i didnt think about how dodgey it must have seemed at the time. Dark, cold, a corsa with a hooded chav leaning down by the steering wheel.....

The classic - Sat in a car park on my phone as ive pulled over to answer a call, police drive in and park next to me and sit there looking at me...... so i said hang on to my mate and put the window down to be asked what i was doing i was like what the fuck lol. I said "uummmm ive pulled over in a safe place to answer a call" police "seems weird to pull in here though" me "why? its a car park and i needed to answer a call. I dont see the problem" police "well make sure you leave when youve finished your call and dont use your phone whilst driving" WHY DO YOU THINK I PULLED OVER IN THE THE FIRST PLACE
SVM 286

3rd Oct 09 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh Gareth.

First one is a bit of a 'with hindsight' scenario.

Second one just proves what wankers they can be when they try.
Gareth F

3rd Oct 09 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live with a PCSO and been out on a fair few pissups with the police down here and they are all a good laugh but you get your few that are tossers (mainly traffic apparently)
Iain M

3rd Oct 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

racin my mates 400bhp r33 gtr whilst our mate filmed

[Edited on 03-10-2009 by Iain M]
SVM 286

3rd Oct 09 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny thing is, traffic division are the only coppers i've never had trouble with.

They've always been really fair with me.

Only ever had grief with the minions/subordinates.

Perhaps traffic have nothing to prove and the other mob just have an inferiority complex and like taking it out on people that aren't police officers.
forfarcorsa

3rd Oct 09 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got pulled for putting Driving with a trolly tied onto the back of the corsa Its Dangerious apparently
Gareth F

3rd Oct 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only if you stop suddenly
martinlird

4th Oct 09 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by forfarcorsa
I got pulled for putting Driving with a trolly tied onto the back of the corsa Its Dangerious apparently

I got pulled for virtually that, but a b&q sack trolley with 4wheels attached to my moped and my mate wearing my helmet whilst i rode round the car park.
We were both polite to the police and told them we were just bored, they said, and i quote 'better than you going out beating people up i suppose, off you go lads' and they just let us off, they were quite sound tbh

[edit] maybe i was a little bit chavvy in an earlier life, before anyone points it out, but grown out of it

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by martinlird]
AndyCorsaSport

4th Oct 09 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once got stopped by a propper nob copper, was on my way to work, i cut through all the backstreets to avoid all the traffic. And he stopped me and said "Ive seen you on 3 different streets now, what are you doing?" I was like, wtf? Am i not allowed to drive on 3 different streets?? I usually come this way so im not late for work but im gunna be now!! Twat, what a shit excuse :S
Rob_Lee
Banned

4th Oct 09 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got followed for 5 miles and then pulled over for not wearing a seat belt.

Even though me and passenger had bright red 3inch 6 point harnesses on that even stevie wonder could see from behind me!

Wankers
AndyCorsaSport

4th Oct 09 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Lee
Got followed for 5 miles and then pulled over for not wearing a seat belt.

Even though me and passenger had bright red 3inch 6 point harnesses on that even stevie wonder could see from behind me!

Wankers

I got stopped a few times for no seatbelt when i had harnesses in my old car. Useless twats.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 11:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been pulled once for my harnesses but they're black against a black seat and at the time I had a black top on. Just popped his head in to make sure then let me go, it saved Mattk who was in front of me getting pulled for his pressed plates tho so I wasn't too bothered
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
reason for being in southport mikeb....

As Andy said, you know

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whats the daftest thing you done to been pulled over for? 22 database queries in 0.0988841 seconds