corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whats the daftest thing you done to been pulled over for?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats the daftest thing you done to been pulled over for?
John

User status: Offline
30th Sep 09 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only been pulled once, because I hadn't noticed the cops behind me and rallied away at a set of traffic lights

Don't know how people get stopped all the time, you must be up to something.
SVM 286

30th Sep 09 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richardhhha
reason im asking is because i've just been a donk and been pulled for forgetting to put my lights on..

came out of asda car park and totaly skipped my mind, nice and polite to the officer and got away scot free

what a plonker i know

now whats your storys?

Got stopped by the police for waiting for a friend who'd been stopped by the police. C.U.N.T.S.
SVM 286

30th Sep 09 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste W
quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
i couldnt be arsed with taking all my docs into the cop shop

They don't issue producers anymore. It is all done at the roadside. (That's what they said on Road Wars the other night)

The last time I was stopped I received a producer. I think I got a VDRS as well.
SVM 286

30th Sep 09 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
Never been pulled in 4 years. None of my mates have either. Don't know why you lot seem to get caught all the time tbh.

Ooh have you got it coming Andrew. Talk about living on borrowed time.
drbeansri

30th Sep 09 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reversing back down a one way street..
MarkSport

30th Sep 09 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alex_NSM
I issue loads of HO/RT1's to produce documents, as do our traffic cops. Chloe, you're attitude to police is shocking, is there any need to calling them 'fucking pigs' or 'bitch'?? Have you any idea how much serious organises crime is detected through doing routine stops?

look just because your a coppa it does not mean i have to like them, and you will find plenty more on this site just like me, if you dont like it............................

time of the month chloe ?
djmattyh

30th Sep 09 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I got pulled over as my car looked like a piece of shit and not road worthy

haha me too my car was dented to fook and was dirty, the copper thought i had stolen it, still he questioned me for about 10 mins & was being proper arsey and talking down to me. so i said to him are all officers complete arseholes or just you lol. didnt go down well though he threatened me with getting vosa down lmao.
SVM 286

30th Sep 09 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jakey
Getting followed for 3 miles down the m6, blues and twos blaring. Didn't see him. Got pulled for 104.8mph average for 3 miles and only got 3 points and 60 quid fine

You jammy sod Jake. I got put down for between 101 and 102 for 2km and ended up with a three week ban (which ended up as a month) and a four hundred quid fine. They weren't even traffic coppers that stopped me. Just a pair of fat queens in an area car with an allegedly calibrated speedo. I wasn't even speeding when they stopped me, I was doing 37 in the slow lane of some motorway roadworks.

It took them nearly six months to process it and summonse me, so you can imagine how pissed off I was when it landed on the door step (I assumed it had all been an idle threat due to the passage of time). Even more so when I found out I was going to have to do a 270 mile round trip via public transport and on foot to go to court because they were doing it in chippenham magistrates court, local to the offence rather than to me.

I've also been stopped and fined for not wearing my belt.

I've also been stopped and fined for sounding my horn to let a mate know I was approaching to pick him up in the hours of daylight.

I've also been followed to and drug searched outside my home and I don't exactly live in squalor or resemble a junkie/dealer.

C.U.N.T.S.
Sam
Premium Member

30th Sep 09 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SVM you drug dealing chav.
Daimo B

30th Sep 09 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djmattyh
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

haha me too my car was dented to fook and was dirty, the copper thought i had stolen it, still he questioned me for about 10 mins & was being proper arsey and talking down to me. so i said to him are all officers complete arseholes or just you lol. didnt go down well though he threatened me with getting vosa down lmao.

Remove "arseholes" and replace with "arrogent and rude towards all the public who are trying to be helpfull, or is it just you"

And he can say nothing.

Same way if you want to swear, use another word, like your having a fracking/fecking laugh arn't you.

They cannot say or do anything, nor threaten you with asbo or any of that rubbish.

If it had an MOT, tax, insurance, and was genually roadworthy and you know it is, accept the offer of the VOSA. Then ask what other serious crimes are being committed during the 2 hour wait for VOSA, and you wonder why public confidence is low with arrogent police officers.

I'd have a field day
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

30th Sep 09 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste W
quote:
i couldnt be arsed with taking all my docs into the cop shop

They don't issue producers anymore. It is all done at the roadside. (That's what they said on Road Wars the other night)

yer i got a producer a few weeks ago aswell even though the roadside checks came back fine

stupid bloody pigs
AndyKent

30th Sep 09 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Never been pulled in 4 years. None of my mates have either. Don't know why you lot seem to get caught all the time tbh.

Thought that as I was posting actually
Cavey

30th Sep 09 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got pulled for crossing a solid white line on a roundabout and not indicating when changing lanes on an empty dual carriageway with a police car about 100yds behind me.

Came off the pentagon roundabout in the right lane, which follows straight on, or carries on to the right, it was slightly blocked, so moved over, what I now know is a solid white line, very slightly to get round the cars who were waiting to go right.

Knew the police car was a couple of cars behind me, but didn't realise that it was a solid line, so saw him, was watching him all the way, as it's a 40 limit and wanted to see if he was trailing me.

Saw him completely cut someone up, and change lanes to be behind me without indicating.

Then he was going to pull off to the left, to go up a slip road, again without indicating so I moved into the right hand lane, and i was turning right at the end of the carriageway. He then pulled across 2 lanes to go behind me.

Pulled me over at a suitable point told me i crossed the white line, which i didn't realise was there, told me that i was changing lanes without indicating, and that I must not of been aware of them following me.

I explained that I only didn't indicate because no-one was near me, and that I saw him cut someone up, so thought it was ok for me to change lanes without.

He said the person he cut up knew what he was doing, then left.

Lots of typing there...
lozarus

30th Sep 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got pulled for going a round a roundabout sideways in the bm - let off as i said first time iv driven the car in the wet -

And also got pulled for going through a no entry sign were there was restricted access or something -let me off with a no seatbelt fine insted :happy:

[Edited on 30-09-2009 by lozarus]
nathy_87

30th Sep 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That pentagon islnad is aright bastard aitn it Cavey . Police often say that what a load of crap.
SVM 286

30th Sep 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam

Afetrnoon Sam

Edit: ''Afetrnoon'' WTF?!

[Edited on 30-09-2009 by SVM 286]
shaunmods
Premium Member

30th Sep 09 at 12:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I first passed my test me and my mate went upto Nottingham for the MFN end of season cruise. We were about a mile away when I noticed a cop car behind me. Pulled me over in the end and done all his checks etc. His excuse was that the car was attrating too much attention Presume he was talking about the exhaust. Managed to kerb two of my alloys stopping for him so I wasn't happy lol

[Edited on 30-09-2009 by shaunmods]
BluKoo

30th Sep 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got pulled over for going too slow once.

I was on the dual carriageway and i was about to run out of petrol. I could only go about 35-40mph. Any faster and the car would splutter and nearly stall
SVM 286

30th Sep 09 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by djmattyh
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Remove "arseholes" and replace with "arrogent and rude towards all the public who are trying to be helpfull, or is it just you"

And he can say nothing.

Same way if you want to swear, use another word, like your having a fracking/fecking laugh arn't you.

They cannot say or do anything, nor threaten you with asbo or any of that rubbish.

If it had an MOT, tax, insurance, and was genually roadworthy and you know it is, accept the offer of the VOSA. Then ask what other serious crimes are being committed during the 2 hour wait for VOSA, and you wonder why public confidence is low with arrogent police officers.

I'd have a field day

Daimo, we should get jointly stopped by the police one day. What a team.
Daimo B

30th Sep 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tag team police stop...

Bet that wouldn't get on Police Camera Action on tv

Im still waiting to see my 131mph run too Was a superb video (again, can't complain about it can I )
SVM 286

30th Sep 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thought that as I was posting actually

Hope not mate for your sake.

You never know, you may be 'The Chosen One'
SVM 286

30th Sep 09 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
tag team police stop...

Bet that wouldn't get on Police Camera Action on tv

Im still waiting to see my 131mph run too Was a superb video (again, can't complain about it can I )

Damn straight.

Was the 131 run in car or on bike?
Daimo B

30th Sep 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car many years ago
Sam
Premium Member

30th Sep 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sam

Afetrnoon Sam

Edit: ''Afetrnoon'' WTF?!

[Edited on 30-09-2009 by SVM 286]

SVM 286

30th Sep 09 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Btw, you have the best avatar currently on CS.

Unless of course there's anyone with a naked woman for theirs.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whats the daftest thing you done to been pulled over for? 22 database queries in 0.1217680 seconds