corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97

New Poll
  <<  47    48    49    50    51    52    53  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97
Cosmo

User status: Offline
8th Nov 09 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
How long till 30days pics cosmo, im excited to see

Gay boy!

Im starting my rest week tomorrow so will be a week today. Although have done an extra week in phase 1.
Dan
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 21:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gay for sure.

Im interested in how good it actually is.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
ashleh

9th Nov 09 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
gay for sure.

Im interested in how good it actually is.

Same .

And I didn't read anything about alcohol, my common sense is telling me that drinking during this program isn't going to benefit you very well lol.
Paul_J

10th Nov 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phase 2 is interesting...

1 arm pushups! you're having a laugh tony
Cosmo

10th Nov 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking forward to starting phase 2 next week and doing some different workouts. Part way through the rest week and its a little boring.
Paul_J

10th Nov 09 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Er... Cosmo... Are you not in week 4?

Core Synergistics on week 4 is brilliant I felt!

I can post pics of my 30 days but they aint great, i've just lost weight and toned slightly... as expected as I've had a very lean diet, but now the next 2 phase are bulking so 60-90 days pics should be interesting!

I weighed myself and i'm 11 stone 1 pound now, at the start i was about 11 stone 12.

[Edited on 10-11-2009 by Paul_J]
Pop

10th Nov 09 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been looking at peoples progress on the beachbody site they recommend.

Do a search for 'scrawny to brawny'. That guy started of skinnier than me and with a shit load of effort has seen big changes. It's taken him way over 90 days but it's still good.
Paul_J

10th Nov 09 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clap pushups are also fun

I want to do what tony does tho - his whole body goes air borne
Cosmo

10th Nov 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J

No, Im on the rest week now after repeating week 3, so this is basically my 5th week.
DizzyRebel

10th Nov 09 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pop
I've been looking at peoples progress on the beachbody site they recommend.

Do a search for 'scrawny to brawny'. That guy started of skinnier than me and with a shit load of effort has seen big changes. It's taken him way over 90 days but it's still good.

scrawny to brawny, thats a programme written by chad warterbury isnt it? hes one of my favourite contemporary coaches.
Cosmo

10th Nov 09 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He means this thread...

http://teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/19614779
Paul_J

10th Nov 09 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

No, Im on the rest week now after repeating week 3, so this is basically my 5th week.

Yeah rest week is week 4, core synergistics.
Paul_J

10th Nov 09 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is gonna reak of gayness and failure in a few minutes, I'm gonna upload my before / 30 day pics...

not much diff though guys, so don't expect much... and definately don't expect a great increase of size...
Cosmo

10th Nov 09 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Yeah rest week is week 4, core synergistics.

Yeah, but its boring this week, missing my press ups/push up already
Paul_J

11th Nov 09 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
This thread is gonna reak of gayness and failure in a few minutes, I'm gonna upload my before / 30 day pics...

not much diff though guys, so don't expect much... and definately don't expect a great increase of size...

Just editing the pics up now... although they're nothing special... for 30 days it is still imo a noticable change!!!
Paul_J

11th Nov 09 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Just editing the pics up now... although they're nothing special... for 30 days it is still imo a noticable change!!!

Expecting Cosmo to upload his now!!!

Warning nothing special, loads of fat on show, not much muscle Not much of a gain, I've definately lost weight though... but it's only 30 days!!! so day 60-90 will be far better... my diet aint been great either.

It's not too bad considering I've had about 4 heavy drinking sessions, several currys, chineses, kfcs etc... first 4 weeks have been a bit of a nightmare, so take these results as a pinch of salt!!

I expect the next 4 weeks to be far better, as I have nothing planned until the 28th! plus previously I was eating quite a low amount in the week so not building too much muscle, and now will be eating a lot more for dinner etc...

Reason I posted this, is to more try to make other people who have been doing it upload their 30 day pics! Rather than show off my less than impressive gains... I'm looking forward to 60 day results though definately!

p.s. I've lost nearly a stone in weight in the 30 days

[Edited on 11-11-2009 by Paul_J]
Dan
Premium Member

11th Nov 09 at 07:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a pretty impressive change for 30day's. Fairly decent decrease around your waist. Chest is looking more defined arms also look bigger. Well done mate. So who is next for the photo's!

Paul did you take measurements at start?

Adge

11th Nov 09 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chest and arms have really shown a difference! thats awsome if u ask me for 30 days training!
Paul_J

11th Nov 09 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
Thats a pretty impressive change for 30day's. Fairly decent decrease around your waist. Chest is looking more defined arms also look bigger. Well done mate. So who is next for the photo's!

Paul did you take measurements at start?

nah forgot to take measurements. Although my jeans are a lot looser, gone done a couple of notches on my belt
Cosmo

11th Nov 09 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats impressive paul, can really notice the changes. Im wondering if mine will be that noticeable now as my arms/chest were a lot bigger already so may not see the growth too much - no idea like as havent taken the pics yet.

Sunday is my 30 days.
Dan
Premium Member

11th Nov 09 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the problem i have cosmo, because i am already considerably bigger, i dont seem to notice any difference in pictures, but ive seen massive gains in strength in the gym, so its gotta have improved my muscles mass somewhere along the lines.

Im hoping as the fat slowly keeps going, ill see a big difference in the next few months

Cosmo

11th Nov 09 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know Ive lost weight as jumped on the scales after about 2-3weeks, other than that Ive stayed away from them so have no idea.

Will see when I take the pics I guess. Will be interesting as Im a diff build to Paul.
Paul_J

11th Nov 09 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh... I'm after a diferent overall goal to you guys too. Thing is dan, when I looked in the mirror I didn't notice any diff... It was only after comparing the pics side by side I realised the bits that had changed! 60 day results will be the really interesting ones in my opinion!
Dan
Premium Member

11th Nov 09 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea pics make u realise the change, i look in mirror and dont look no different, look at pics and dont look no different lol, but when i look at my arm i can see there changing.

Ive noticed this last week or two, im really beginning to change, well imo anyway. Ill have to get some pics later, see what i can notice lol

Dan
Premium Member

11th Nov 09 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to update people about the p90x dvds, i have 8 dvds, cases, envelopes left. 1st come 1st served, once there gone there gone!

<<  47    48    49    50    51    52    53  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97 24 database queries in 0.0248530 seconds