corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97

New Poll
  <<  41    42    43    44    45    46    47  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97
Craig W

User status: Offline
28th Oct 09 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy thanks for your words of wisdom but i'm fine with my current plan thanks. Im not looking for anyones approval, ive been doing this long enough to know what works and what doesn't
DizzyRebel

28th Oct 09 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
You're trying to preach to a 17 stone wall of muscle now Dizzy with 14.5 inch biceps

He just said he was 14 stone cut earlier in the year... no one can put 3 stone of muscle on in a year, not even with gear. So id say theres a shit load of fat in there, as realistically the most he could put on in a year naturally is a stone of muscle mass so assuming he meant 6 months ago the most he would weigh lean is 14.5 stone which is only half a stone healvier than me, the rest is just fat and water so yes, i am right trying to preach to somone with around the same lean bodyweight as me but who carries a lot more fat
Edd

28th Oct 09 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
Currently dieting so not as big as i was, i can manipulate my body weight very easily with the amount of carbs/vitamin c/water i consume so im currently hovering between 16st - 17st.

A few months ago i was down to 14st (never been that small in my life, but i was cut) but that was on a Ketogenic diet.

So 14 stone lean or 17 stone unlean? Thats what 3 stone of fat you dont need that you are carrying round lol. Learn to clean bulk instead of yoyo dieting as its no good for you and will fry your metabolism.

As for your supps, you go well overboard lol. The only supps you really need are whey and casein protein powders, fish oil tabs, multivit and BCCA's... more importantly L-Leucine as its the acid that stops you wasting away and keeps you anabolic.

cant wait for craigs reply then a pic of him to follow
Edd

28th Oct 09 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh wait im late and he's calm

need to get into the roids to get some rage tbh
Craig W

28th Oct 09 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy ive just seen your pics on page 30 please
Carl

28th Oct 09 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy, you've failed on Doyle like proportions there!
DizzyRebel

28th Oct 09 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Dizzy ive just seen your pics on page 30 please

Lets see a photo of you then?

I already stated i lost a shit load of size because ive been working overseas most of the summer and havnt trained or eaten properly since around this time last year... im fully aware of my dire state
scoob
Premium Member

28th Oct 09 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bring it
Craig W

28th Oct 09 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and btw, i never said i put 3 stone of muscle on? At 14st i was extremely cut and lean, as previously stated i can manipulate my bodyweight very easily. I have put weight on, 2+ stone since my strict cut but even now i can still see my abs and vascular. Just because im carrying more weight than you please don't assume im fat.
Andy Stocker

28th Oct 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's not fat at all trust me
DizzyRebel

28th Oct 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Oh and btw, i never said i put 3 stone of muscle on? At 14st i was extremely cut and lean, as previously stated i can manipulate my bodyweight very easily. I have put weight on, 2+ stone since my strict cut but even now i can still see my abs and vascular. Just because im carrying more weight than you please don't assume im fat.

Well without pictures then all i can work from is assumptions... and to put on 2 stone or more in a year is fair to assume you are either using meds or there will be a fair amount of fat and water in there. Im intrigued now as i didnt even know there was anyone else on here into bodybuilding!

But seriously, you're missing out L-Leucine in your supps and its the most important BCCA of them all and should be taken in a 2:1 ratio against all the others!
Craig W

28th Oct 09 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i am

Jake

28th Oct 09 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig havent spoke to you in years are you still working on the doors?
Craig W

28th Oct 09 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate, in Luton at the mo. Full of scum. Lots of trouble!
DizzyRebel

28th Oct 09 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice, 3 stone of synthol abuse then lol
Craig W

28th Oct 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's a few small pics, nothing special, but then i never said i was. Ive just had an operation and havent trained for a while so not looking as 'full' as usual.

Andy Stocker

28th Oct 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like I said before, not fat
DizzyRebel

28th Oct 09 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you do for your arm workouts? Ive tried everything i can and i cant get my bastard pipe cleaners to grow lol
Craig W

28th Oct 09 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find less is more with arms, i used to train them twice a week but they are over 18" now i keep it simple.
Biceps - dumbell curls/hammer curls/concentration curls

Triceps - close grip bench press/skull crushers/dips

Will sometimes do some high volume isolation work, cant use a barbell anymore since i f*cked my wrist Thai boxing.
DizzyRebel

28th Oct 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

High reps or low reps?

I used to do 4 weeks of training my arms twice a week then 4 weeks of just leaving them and that seemed to work as in the first 8 weeks i went from 14" to 15.5" but i struggled to get past 16" (maybe being 5ft7 has something to do with it lol)
Craig W

28th Oct 09 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My normal rep range is 8 reps, when doing high rep isolation work i will usually do 12-15 reps. That's not often though, just every now and then to keep my body guessing.
8 reps hard and heavy works for me.
Andy Stocker

28th Oct 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jake

28th Oct 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

genetics man. i was never able to get any mass on my arms but everything else was fine had a big frame with tiny arms hanging off it
Craig W

28th Oct 09 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good Andy!
DizzyRebel

28th Oct 09 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know arms grow in proportion to the rest of you're body, and they wont grow unless the larger supporting muscles (ie chest and back) are big and strong enough to warrant the size gains anyway... But my chest and back are both ample yet my arms still wont budge, must be down to genetics! Saying that though, calves are supposed to be genetically pre-determined and mine are huge yet i never train them!

Think i only got half the genes! Nevermind..

<<  41    42    43    44    45    46    47  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97 23 database queries in 0.1934929 seconds