corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97

New Poll
  <<  32    33    34    35    36    37    38  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97
Cosmo

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 09 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shoulders and Arms tonight for you, not too bad but you need to write everything down so you can eventually figure out the right weights for you.

Yoga for me tonight, think I'll try to do it a bit earlier given its 90mins long.
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
I consider myself to be fairly strong, but I know on the first day the sets that need weights (heavy pants, lawnmowers and back flys) that I couldnt do more than a few at 20kg, certainly not 8 reps, and Id be amazed if I could do any on back flys.

Keep it up then and you'll be at my level some day
strick206

22nd Oct 09 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Shoulders and Arms tonight for you, not too bad but you need to write everything down so you can eventually figure out the right weights for you.

Yoga for me tonight, think I'll try to do it a bit earlier given its 90mins long.

That was last night, i'm onto day 4 now, which will be some form of cardio workout i guess? is it the yoga
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right, sorry I thought you were a day behind

Yeah its Yoga then!
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Day 4 is Yoga, yeah.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:
I consider myself to be fairly strong, but I know on the first day the sets that need weights (heavy pants, lawnmowers and back flys) that I couldnt do more than a few at 20kg, certainly not 8 reps, and Id be amazed if I could do any on back flys.

Keep it up then and you'll be at my level some day

Vids of you doing 20kg back flys please
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't understand why you're the be all and end all of strength? I mean, I know wedding dresses can be heavy, but seriously...

You do your thing and i'll do mine and then we'll compare at the end.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not the be all and end all, as said you could be some gripper. I just know Im not weak and would really struggle with 20kg.

And what has jobs got to do with this, dont you work with computers? You working out lifting the internetz all day or something?
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You well can't handle it can you

By strong do you mean fat? What are you comparing your strength to out of curiosity? I never said you were weak? I'd like to see these charts that show what is deemed as weak/strong tbh.

PMSL stop berating others and get on with your own thing will you?
Paul_J

22nd Oct 09 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there's only one way to settle this...

90 day results pics

BOOM.
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly Paul, thank you.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Handle what? I dont get it, do you think you've wound me up or something?

Im not berating you, Im saying 20kg is a fucking big weight for something like backflies.

20kg is 44lbs, the guys on the vids only use 35lbs, which is 15kg.

And once again, not berating, Im either saying you're a gripper already or a bullshitter.
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No of course not, nobody could wind up the mighty Cosmo haha

Said you piece? You can shut up now then.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH its not me who is wound up.

I never even suggested in my first post that you were a bullshitter, I actually asked if you were a gripper already, which IMO isnt berating you or suggesting you are lying.

So it appears you're the one who got wound up by the comment rather than me which would suggest you're full of shit.
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 11:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get over yourself already for gods sake

Cosmo, I don't even argue with you. Not once have I. What would be the point with someone with a head as large as yours who thinks he's always right?

I simply told you to get on with yours and I'll get on with mine, several times actually, it's written above if you look.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Get over yourself already for gods sake

Cosmo, I don't even argue with you. Not once have I. What would be the point with someone with a head as large as yours who thinks he's always right?

I simply told you to get on with yours and I'll get on with mine, several times actually, it's written above if you look.

How exactly have I got a big head in this case? Im not saying you cant be lifting that as I am not, I said I consider myself to be fairly strong but could not manage 20kg. You're obviously reading that as me saying it is therefore not possible, but you dont appear to be that stupid to do such a thing.

And again, what am I wrong about? Ive not said anything to be wrong OR right about

My whole first post was simpley asking if you were a gripper already as 20kg on backflys is more (a lot more tbh) than they do on the video. I wasnt having a go. I wasnt suggesting you were lying. It was a simple question.

You're the one who got it in your head I was making out something I wasnt and decided to have a go - I just returned the favour.
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Asking for videos with next to it is taking the piss in my eyes and you trying to be funny and scoring points with your little sports day bum boys club.

Whatever anyway.

For the final time, you get one with yours and I'll do mine and we'll compare at the end. I'd hazard to guess that I'll have better results, I don't have as much blubber to shake for starters.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Asking for videos with next to it is taking the piss in my eyes and you trying to be funny and scoring points with your little sports day bum boys club.

Whatever anyway.

For the final time, you get one with yours and I'll do mine and we'll compare at the end. I'd hazard to guess that I'll have better results, I don't have as much blubber to shake for starters.

Yes, once you got all pissy with me I took the piss. Go and read my first post again, nothing in it was piss taking at all.

And yes, you must of seen all those pics of me I have posted where you can see the blubber...ah wait
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And yes, you must of seen all those pics of me I have posted where you can see the blubber...ah wait

You don't know what pics I've seen with your daft rug on your chest, blubbery belly and ugly foreign looking face tbh, although I can see why you don't post pics. Your little outbursts on people trying to act all smart wouldn't be quite as well received.

Oh, and after your first post I simply said keep it up, then YOU got assy

[Edited on 22-10-2009 by loafofbrett]
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You obviously havent seen anything if you think I have a foreign looking face Im about as white and as english looking as you or any other white english guy tbh!

And the pics with the rug out didnt even have anything below my nips in, in fact not even my nips were in it
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok Cosmo, ok.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyway, Im bored now

Looking forward to seeing your 90 day pics though, as if you're able to lift more than those guys on the vids now then by 90 days you're going to be one big fuck off gripper who Craig W wouldnt even go near.
Nath

22nd Oct 09 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lot of roid rage in this thread.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ok Cosmo, ok.

Nah Im serious. Unless you fell for that post where I said my family were immigrants and think Im foreign Im not sure where you got it from, as those who have seen me will tell you I dont even look slightly foreign
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 09 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is, the guys in the video aren't even that big like you keep saying. They're well defined with muscle yes, but not BIG. Tony is quite large. Craig W is easily bigger than those guys tbh.

You're bored? I'm bored the minute you open your gob Craig. Same old shite, different day.

<<  32    33    34    35    36    37    38  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97 23 database queries in 0.1137781 seconds