corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Suzuki Swift: Sold

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suzuki Swift: Sold
Edd

User status: Offline
24th Sep 10 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems a really strange decision after reading this whole thread

hate to say it something dodgy a foot
Steve
Premium Member

24th Sep 10 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so running costs isnt an issue, so rule that one out that leaves the fact hes selling it because its too fast which tbh it wont be, pulluing on a vts isnt what id consider fast tbh
daymoon
Premium Member

24th Sep 10 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
so running costs isnt an issue, so rule that one out that leaves the fact hes selling it because its too fast which tbh it wont be, pulluing on a vts isnt what id consider fast tbh

Mostly because i have to sit at 4k rpm at 70 mph. and lets admit it - who sits at 70mph on a motorway?

+ the fastest car i had before was 12 seconds to 60, this one is 8. So it is much faster
daymoon
Premium Member

17th Oct 10 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:cry: sold
daymoon
Premium Member

9th Mar 12 at 00:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read whole thread again.

One of the reasons I sold it was I had a very close near accident when I was chasing the VTS. Was overtaking about 5 cars and a lorry, misjudged the distance of an oncoming lorry and managed to squeeze between two lorries

<<  7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Suzuki Swift: Sold 23 database queries in 0.0118780 seconds