corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » some people really pee me off

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author some people really pee me off
Marc

User status: Offline
7th Sep 09 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, its a very nice Vectra!
Colin

7th Sep 09 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just laugh it off & say 'yeah yeah...whatever makes you feel better about your flete of golfs'.............he'll soon get bored if you dont bite
Adam_B

7th Sep 09 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think a VXR8 could be any further away from a Vectra, what a tool
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

7th Sep 09 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get really pissed off when i get badgered about a show pass, where to meet, what time etc and then they dont turn up to pick it up
nathy_87

7th Sep 09 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a proepr numpty Steve. I drive vag but i aint like that, tbh i'd rather have your VXR8 then any VAG car imho.
SteveW

7th Sep 09 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
i get really pissed off when i get badgered about a show pass, where to meet, what time etc and then they dont turn up to pick it up

i said i was sorry dude.. didnt finish drinking till nearly 4am and would have had to get on the road by 5am to get to you. Just wouldnt have happened
im sure it didnt make any difference to the stand though
jungle

7th Sep 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
Hes got..

Audi A3 1.8T (old shape)
Mk2 Golf
Mk5 Golf 2.0TDi
VW Corrado 2.9V6

as i said, bit of a VAG Nut

all pish cars most folk could own with a few grand probs all buckets of shite too

vxr8 all the way.................
Marc

7th Sep 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corrado is nice.

Rest are average at best.
Rich H

7th Sep 09 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

i said i was sorry dude.. didnt finish drinking till nearly 4am and would have had to get on the road by 5am to get to you. Just wouldnt have happened

Yes it did, I spent all of a minute looking for your car and couldn't find it

DizzyRebel

7th Sep 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You drive a real mans car. 4 doors, rwd and a big v8 up front. He drives a fleet of overpriced shopping cars with some stick on badges and arches.

A real car should be able to do a donut with a family of 4 in it and a boot full of shopping lol.
SteveW

7th Sep 09 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
You drive a real mans car. 4 doors, rwd and a big v8 up front. He drives a fleet of overpriced shopping cars with some stick on badges and arches.

A real car should be able to do a donut with a family of 4 in it and a boot full of shopping lol.

send that shopping flying around the boot.. food fusion, who knows what you'll end up with
Eck
Premium Member

7th Sep 09 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say it's more like an Omega than a Vectra Tbh just punch him in the face. Facts won't change the fact he's an idiot. But a shovel sized hand might.
willay
Premium Member

7th Sep 09 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

IT ALL MAKES A DIFFERENCE STEVE! You cant take it too seriously if you were out drinking till silly o'clock in the morning
Nic Barnes

7th Sep 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should make it into a rat look vxr8 just to fit in with stretched tyres over 11 inch rims. or just sell it and get a nice brand new 1.6 mk5 facelift golf for 40 grand with no optional extras. the only extra you need is the logo on the key ring.

wonder if women at swingers parties are more likely to go for the set of keys with a vw logo on them that belong to the man in the beige jumper?
Ben G

7th Sep 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jealousy tbh. lucky i don't have that problem working at ford

we're all car nuts in there so appreciate all marques, although vw are silly money compared to the competition, and are always down on power when put with other cars e.g mk5 gti vs focus st/astra vxr
Mattb

7th Sep 09 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its barely even a vauxhall!! so being a big vectra is funny.. its a sodding HOLDEN!!

His list of VAG is boring at best

Audi A3 1.8T (old shape) - FWD golf - BORING
Mk2 Golf - Rust golf - but possibly the pick of the bunch - thats not really saying much tbh
Mk5 Golf 2.0TDi - An ok day to day car - good at everything - excells at none
VW Corrado 2.9V6 - Biggest pile of golf wank ever - its not even made by Volkswagen - it was made by karman in a shed based on a mundane nk3 golf with a shit engine thats nearly 3 litres and produces a feeble 174 or something bhp

SVM 286

7th Sep 09 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I know i shouldnt get annoyed by this guy at work but i do.

Hes a VAG only kinda guy.. so no matter what you drive it isnt a "proper car" unless its VW,Audi..

was driving home on friday and passed him on the way.. he text "oh no, its a really big Vectra"
and today was saying, "yeah but its just a Vectra really isnt it"

pisses me right off

oh and for those that dont know i drive a VXR8

The irony that someone so misguided as to not only drive a volkswagen but somehow enjoy it, can think that their car is at the polar opposite of the automotive spectrum to where it does in fact sit, is far from lost on me.

Steve, just shoulder drop the wanker and then stab him up a bit too. I'll gladly assist.

Send some footage to his hospital bed of you taking a slash on his god awful example of utilitarian fascist mass transport too.
SVM 286

7th Sep 09 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
agree some people really are just into badges. and if it was badges up as a holden i think he would still say its just a Vaux

grrrrr

annoys the hell out of me. i know i should just ignore it but for some reason it really bugged me

It's not a Vauxhall though. It's a bloody Holden, sold under licence by Vauxhall. It shares nothing with any Vectra and Vectras are decent cars anyway.

As for volkswagen, christ, they don't even build a rear wheel drive car so his argument is invalid as all volkwagens are useless on this simple basis and therefore cannot be held up as a paragon of automotive quality or decency.

Re the vw badge. It is the most offensive looking piece of crap anyone has ever clapped eyes on. It cheapens anything it's stuck to, hence vw not effectively being able to make a luxury, sports or performance car that could ever be taken seriously. The moment you slap that big, garish, ugly,
tasteless, spasticy bit of plastic dross on the front of any vehicle, it looks like it's wearing fucking clown shoes.

Show him this thread while smahing him in the temple with the keyboard.
willay
Premium Member

7th Sep 09 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SVM 286

7th Sep 09 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'd say it's more like an Omega than a Vectra Tbh just punch him in the face. Facts won't change the fact he's an idiot. But a shovel sized hand might.

As ever, Eck speaks only sense. Pay him heed, for he is wisest.
psycho sport

7th Sep 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
Tell him he just drives a Skoda if he wants to get that petty

What ya saying about skodas? huh huh!!!!
ed

7th Sep 09 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I annoyed someone who had a Golf VR6 a while back. I accidentally said something along the lines of it being 'not that powerful' and 'not having a V6 in it'.
mattfiesta

7th Sep 09 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mattb
its barely even a vauxhall!! so being a big vectra is funny.. its a sodding HOLDEN!!

His list of VAG is boring at best

Audi A3 1.8T (old shape) - FWD golf - BORING
Mk2 Golf - Rust golf - but possibly the pick of the bunch - thats not really saying much tbh
Mk5 Golf 2.0TDi - An ok day to day car - good at everything - excells at none
VW Corrado 2.9V6 - Biggest pile of golf wank ever - its not even made by Volkswagen - it was made by karman in a shed based on a mundane nk3 golf with a shit engine thats nearly 3 litres and produces a feeble 174 or something bhp

The corrado is based on the mk2, well the front anyway, the rear is shared with an old passat

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » some people really pee me off 22 database queries in 0.0997500 seconds