corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The Lean Mean Green Machine (NOW BEING BROKE PARTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE SOON)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Lean Mean Green Machine (NOW BEING BROKE PARTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE SOON)
Mark.W

User status: Offline
18th Aug 09 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i think its about time i started a project thread on my corsa as i have owned it almost 3 years and its my first car so any way...

Picked this little beast up October 18th 2006 its a 1.2 8v breeze 1owner from new i just had to have it just for the colour plus i had looked at loads of corsas and this one is the cleanest one i found after looking for over 2 weeks.

Here she is.

Then i had a sport spoiler & lexus LED rear lights fitted

Then some sexy angle eyes & de-badged grill with irmscher badge

Then had a little accident with a jeep in feb 2007 which ripped my front bumper off & demolished my nice irmy grill this is how she stood for over a week.

Eventually all fixed 1 week later

And removed my gay rear led lights after getting told off by you lovely CS members and could see why when i fitted my standard lights back in also fitted some rear mudflaps.

Next came up was some lovely crystal clear headlights and some corsa c sxi alloy wheels after seeing some on a arden blue B around my area.

Since i had the bump this headlight never sat right with the huge gap around the top that really bugged me everytime i looked at the car.

After asking around my mate got a lad from springfield honda who is a panel beater to come have a look at it and fix it for me

Fixed

Then purchased a magnex 5x3 exhaust with a remus straight through center pipe & some vectra chrome interior handles and some dial rings.

Next thing was to lower her -50mm as she looked like a monster truck after fitting the alloy wheels also have the exhaust system fitted at the same time at my local garage and she now looks like this.

Had some new plates made up.

Then sent the roller parts out the vents to greece to DimG on here to be chrome dipped which is still favorite mod to this day.

[img][/img]

Then went out for a little photo shoot.

More updates coming

[Edited on 13-04-2010 by wooly101uk]

[Edited on 13-04-2010 by wooly101uk]

[Edited on 24-07-2010 by wooly101uk]
dan-sport

18th Aug 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about time mate althought i thought you had one along time ago?
Mark.W

18th Aug 09 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nar mate iv been to lazy to do one
Adam C
Premium Member

18th Aug 09 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get the rest up mate

I remember this car since day one! Keep it up fella, do everything I was going to do to mine if I kept it and more

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Ingham
Banned

19th Aug 09 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolutely beautiful.
Needs another grille though, badges off and bigger bump strips.
Mark.W

19th Aug 09 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The next purchase was some MHW rear lights that i bought in a group buy on here.Also fitted some astra gsi rear mudflaps.

Then went to a corsa sport RR day down @ vsport with linch,was a good day but was bloody freezing

I liked the crystal clear headlights i fitted not long ago but felt they needed changing again to go with my MHW's so after a long 6 weeks battle over on ebay they finally turned up.

Also got another de-badged grill & fitted my depos but started to snow but that didn't stop me

thecoolcorsaguy9

19th Aug 09 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
Well i think its about time i started a project thread on my corsa as i have owned it almost 3 years and its my first car so any way...

Picked this little beast up October 18th 2006 its a 1.2 8v breeze 1owner from new i just had to have it just for the colour plus i had looked at loads of corsas and this one is the cleanest one i found after looking for over 2 weeks.

Here she is.

Then i had a sport spoiler & lexus LED rear lights fitted

Then some sexy angle eyes & de-badged grill with irmscher badge

Then had a little accident with a jeep in feb 2007 which ripped my front bumper off & demolished my nice irmy grill this is how she stood for over a week.

Eventually all fixed 1 week later

And removed my gay rear led lights after getting told off by you lovely CS members and could see why when i fitted my standard lights back in also fitted some rear mudflaps.

Next came up was some lovely crystal clear headlights and some corsa c sxi alloy wheels after seeing some on a arden blue B around my area.

Since i had the bump this headlight never sat right with the huge gap around the top that really bugged me everytime i looked at the car.

After asking around my mate got a lad from springfield honda who is a panel beater to come have a look at it and fix it for me

Fixed

Then purchased a magnex 5x3 exhaust with a remus straight through center pipe & some vectra chrome interior handles and some dial rings.

Next thing was to lower her -50mm as she looked like a monster truck after fitting the alloy wheels also have the exhaust system fitted at the same time at my local garage and she now looks like this.

Had some new plates made up.

Then sent the roller parts out the vents to greece to DimG on here to be chrome dipped which is still favorite mod to this day.

[img][/img]

Then went out for a little photo shoot.

More updates coming

[Edited on 18-08-2009 by wooly101uk]
This is looking good bud, just wish mine was sorted out now, keep up the good work m8!!
Jamie-C

19th Aug 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you have to quote every single pic FFS

Jamie-C

19th Aug 09 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and its looking good now mate Is that it fully up to date now bar the engine?
Adam C
Premium Member

19th Aug 09 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hes still got some more updates to add

Oh and did you have to qoute all that

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Mark.W

19th Aug 09 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Oh and its looking good now mate Is that it fully up to date now bar the engine?

Still loads more to updates to come mate.

This is its early stages
am4nf

28th Aug 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate, hate, hate when people quote the full whack

Really like this car, colour and wheels make it
SteveoBC
Premium Member

28th Aug 09 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Did you have to quote every single pic FFS

Mark.W

22nd Nov 09 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok time to add a little bit more.

After having the C sxi wheel on my car for about a year i got bored of them so had a look around on here for some ideas and decided to get some of these late astra sxi wheels that i found on ebay.

Then after much debating i went had had the windows tinted also a sun strip fitted too,

Then got a couple of bargains 1st was a immaculate rear irmscher airdam off a lad i worked with for a bargain £50 and a front bumper with irmscher splitter for a nice £40 and some irmscher skirts for £40

But after much thought decided to sell them on for a nice profit so they never got fitted.

Then i purchased some gsi rep skirts as it would match the rest of the bumper trims and arches

And one Sunday morning after a good was i decided to go get some new pictures

Then the following week i parked up to go put the lottery on and found her sister

[Edited on 22-11-2009 by wooly101uk]
speedy 172

23rd Nov 09 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aha wooly did those skirts and splitter somehow find there way to dezzy ?
Mark.W

23rd Nov 09 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by speedy 172
aha wooly did those skirts and splitter somehow find there way to dezzy ?

Nar na these were different ones.
Mark.W

21st Feb 10 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATE 21/2/10

Bought a momo steering wheel & boss kit to replace the huge 2 spoke bus steering wheel.

Fitted

Took a couple weeks to get use to the size of it.Felt so small compared to the standard wheel

New cd player and speakers bought

Didn't keep the cd player for long didn't really like it when fitted. so put my old one back in.

Wire brushed my calipers & drums and ARB ect down and gave them a lick of hammerite to tidy things up.

Got my self a spare wheel off Ebay and repainted it even tho it didnt really need doing but im fussy like that

Next thing i wanted to change is my interior for a post 97 sxi/sport trim which i bought off dezzy k.

Took months of looking around for a good clean set with minimal wear on drivers seat.

Just need to source some door cards now.

The car started to look high on the -50mm springs so bought some jamex -60mm to see if would look any better.Cheers to my cousin craig (craig19 on here) for fitting them as i didn't have a clue

-60mm front spring compared to -50mm spring -60mm spring on the right.

Small but noticeable difference.

[Edited on 21-02-2010 by wooly101uk]
noshua

21st Feb 10 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks really nice. The "sister" looks terrible, a few simple mods really do make a difference!
calidus

21st Feb 10 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing like being positive is there? I like the mods, OEM+ and subtle works! irmscher splitter wound go down a treat, an idea I just thought of would be a gsi rep in this color, would be very cool!
Mark.W

21st Feb 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still more to come,just trying to get it up to date
corsa_chris_w

21st Feb 10 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car looks mint bud keep the good work up

[Edited on 21-02-2010 by corsa_chris_w]
corsa_chris_w

21st Feb 10 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what percent are the windows tinted
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

21st Feb 10 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks awesome mate! keep it up let me know if you sell those wheels they look the muts nuts

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Mark.W

22nd Feb 10 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_chris_w
what percent are the windows tinted

Says 35% on there site mate on the fronts & 20% on the rears.

But Just had the rears done the same as the fronts on saturday so all one level of tint (light smoke)

http://www.tintmyridenewcastle.co.uk/car_window_tints_types.asp
MarkSport

22nd Feb 10 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love it Mate,It's threads like this that make me want a corsa again .I got some lovely vented discs,pads and calips for sale for cheap too mate if you want them?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The Lean Mean Green Machine (NOW BEING BROKE PARTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE SOON) 24 database queries in 0.2137482 seconds