corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Warrington People

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Warrington People
jmucorsasport

User status: Offline
15th Apr 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool, i'll go down tomorrow, i've got the BFO from PVD doubt that G&B heatshields would fit aorund it, have u ever seen a BFO?? FUKIN HUGE
PaulW

16th Apr 03 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope aint seen one hehe, got a nice big induction kit which is sposed to be for a cossie in my room, thats fookin huge too!! couldnt get it fit on my corsa though - but i did try!! hehe
jmucorsasport

17th Apr 03 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always worth a try mate.....Think i mite try an mesh the front of my car, any ideas on how to fix the mesh i got the V-grille an i'm not sure if i wana get rid of it
PaulW

17th Apr 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not got a clue m8, i've just got the dodgy old style front hehe, still its all going to change within the next 12 months! (hopefully something like this)

Would say some sort of glue or something, mastik is it?? Cut the mesh a bit bigger, and glue it behind the grill, then get some small self tappers or something & screw them in the bumper so they dont come through the front and ya cant see em!
Personally, I'd keep the V-grille, but get an opel badge & replace the griffin!! Heres an idea, dont know if its possible, but may cost a bit, try get a V-Grille which is kinda translucent, so in the day it looks chrome-effect, but at night it lights up with a neon, its hard to describe, you know how perspex bars & shapes light up with a neon light attached to the side?? something like that!
jmucorsasport

17th Apr 03 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a wicked idea mate mite look into doin that wen i have more time on my hands....your motor would look sweet, that front bumper is like the RSR one that i want, skirts look sweet too gona go down to G&B wit my bro tomoz an get sum mesh then we'll see what happens....watch this space
PaulW

18th Apr 03 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they open today??? Got to do a little more work on my engine this mornin, then duno wots goin on, mite end up goin for a blast down the m6 again to Chorley drop my m8 off & see what I can get out of it on the way back - record so far about 118 on the clock.
jmucorsasport

18th Apr 03 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they were open saw ur motor today in the drive did u see a red mark1 clio parked opposite, that was my bro sortin his subs out. i was in passenger side.....Mite be sourcin sum courteney cams now, shud unleash about 10bhp+ which is nice

Gona leave the mesh for a bit until i have time do it properly...then get a neon behind it my mates an electrical genius so i'll get him to do it

118 mph pretty good is urs a 1.2.....i've had jus over 120 an it was screamin 1.4 sport 16v
PaulW

19th Apr 03 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah mines a 1.4 8v SPI lump, stocks only supposed to be 98 i think! Mind those extra 8 valves would be helpin you do that! Didnt see a red clio tho will keep a look out!
Just on the hunt for a donor car, found one in MK for £150, 2ltr16v cav, 72k miles, rear end smack so its a right-off.

[Edited on 19-04-2003 by PaulW]
jmucorsasport

23rd Apr 03 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2litre cav u could be onto a winner there...is that 150bhp you gona do the conversion yourself mate....i'm hopefully gettin courtenay cams for mine next week followed by de-cat should be runnin around 120-125bhp then bring on the VTS, GSI pussies HE HE HE

Saw your motor again couple of days ago in greenbank parked on the road.
PaulW

23rd Apr 03 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe yeah my m8 lives down there, im also gunnin for the lad in the run down red golf at the end of the road...
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=NA
My motors runnin a bit lumpy now, the engines slowly giving up but im just gona change the oil every weekend and just keep it sweet, keep checkin everythin etc...
Shud be fun!

Still aint seen u about tho!

[Edited on 24-04-2003 by PaulW]
jmucorsasport

24th Apr 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey if u wana do that kid in the golf over post on here i'll come back u up, let the little wanker touch my car an lets see if he likes hospital food he he he...

You wont see my car for a while now mate i'm back in liverpol at uni, but i finish in may so i'll be home bustin around..

Are you goin to warrington on monday night????? My bros jus got a 5 inch rage backbox on his clio RT an he wants me to come back so he can show off coz i've only got the 4 inch one

Anyway post up if ur goin on monday i'll keep an eye out......And DEATH TO ALL LITTLE CUNTS IN RED GOLFS
PaulW

24th Apr 03 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe duno if I can make it bud, but will try!!!
Clio RT with 5inch Rage... will keep a look out for it!!! I'm happy with my twin 3" slash cut
Nah I'll be ok, I can sort him out, but keep a look out at the end of greenbank lane, near the lights, he's from there, he has quite a nice dent in his front drivers-side wing, i've lost count how many times he's smacked it up... lil prick *lol*
But Ill try get monday night, cant promise anythin, so might not show, BUT am definately going the reebok on the 4th and southport on the 5th
l8rz
jmucorsasport

8th May 03 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So hows the 2litre coming along PAUL any JOY???
Did u go to warrington the other night apparently revs were there an i missed it coz i got so much fuckin work to do BOLLOX
GLSi GUY

8th May 03 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

revs wernt there, there was suppost to be a TV crew too, but nothin happened. was a bit dodgey, cos people split up so some were on courts, the land, and asda.

Rob
PaulW

11th May 03 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cars coming off the road end of june to begin the long and daunting process of the transplant.
will be re-boring the engine to 2.1ltr, so should make it interesting! will also be getting the suspension serviced & tweaked, rear discs conversion, master cylinder from a calibra turbo or v6, depending on cost n all, get the chassis properly aligned and strengthened too, and maybe a little bodywork. Going to be doing the work myself (engine swap, upgrades, etc), but things like chassis jiggin n all gona leave to the pro's
wont have a car till september i reckon, maybe longer, but will be worth it!!!!
jmucorsasport

13th May 03 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2.1 re-bore YES PLEASE. When your done with yours i'll give u the privilege of doin it to mine too Arent i generous .

FAO paul if u wana see my car check out my garage i got new pics in it, keep me updated on the transplant mate. GOOD LUCK
PaulW

13th May 03 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet motor m8!! al my pics r now on my site, easier than using my garage on here cos i got ftp access hehehe
http://www.pauliesworld.co.uk/crsagal.html
there aint really any recent pics except for side1.jpg. but when im done with the corsa, it aint gona even look like a frikin corsa hehee, inside or out, completely different!!! fook money, will do a bit at a time, i know what I want now, just a case of implementing it!
So now the car wont be ready for AT LEAST 12 months!! Still, should be worth it hehehe! Just need to find a garage big enough to do the work in and which is pretty secure and close to me!
it WILL happen, but the car will be finished with 0 miles on the engine hehe (decided to go all out & save up for a brand spankin new C20XE engine from vaux & F28 'box), should be sweeeet - will post a fotoshop up once i've got some ideas in ma heed
PaulW

13th May 03 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to say aswell, the dials will be from a calibra turbo, cos they go upto 160 hehe (not like my car will, but want it to be close!!)
jmucorsasport

14th May 03 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate she's still a work in progress.......Gettin a scooby vented bonnet soon, do u know how to change bonnets over????

12months is a long time but i guess it will DEFINATELY be worth it if u can do everything u want to.. How much is a brand new engine???? Some1 is selling either a calibra or cav turbo check the classified and wanted

If u can fotoshop do it wud be interesing to see what it could look like..GOOD LUCK MATE
PaulW

14th May 03 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 bolts either side, but its best with someone helping, as its a bit of a bitch to align proper on ur own!
Brand new C20XE is about £1500 last time I heard, F28 I dont know yet, but im going to be doing a further 3k of mods to theengine anyway, TB's, tuning, etc.. so will take ages!!!!
I'm working on a fotoshop, but its taking ages, fookin hard choppin a roof ya know!!!
jmucorsasport

17th May 03 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the advice on the bonnet but i aint gettin it now, might start savin for some engine mods, throttle bodies, manifold, polished&ported head, duno what else.

I'm gona be down your neck of the woods alot over summer mate, i'm wokrin at moss farm, FUCKIN SPEED BUMPS they have there are a right bastard, i can get over em but when i'm goin down the other side my little rubber splitter thing on my front bumper scrapes like fuck....

BIG UP A 60MM DROP THO
PaulW

19th May 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol aye I have the same problems, can't get over many speed bumps myself, if it aint the front bumper scrapin, its the exhaust or the sump! (I've already had a new sump fitted thanks to a small grain of sand :mad Oh, and BTW, the link I posted before about where I'll be posting pictures has changed, its now http://www.pauliesworld.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=4nAlbum&file=index&do=showgall&gid=5
Mite see ya round then while ya back from uni, although not in my car
L33 LEG
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=81441&pid=906731#pid906731

check the lancashire meet out coming up in the next fourtnight.

LEG
Dave_Gordon

13th Aug 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Black corsa c Sxi, irmsher front debadged and de- side stiped.

from Penketh, Warrington
scotty19

24th Aug 03 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave_Gordon
I have a Black corsa c Sxi, irmsher front debadged and de- side stiped.

from Penketh, Warrington [/quote/]

Im in penketh aswell, Lane ends

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Warrington People 23 database queries in 0.2062421 seconds