corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » mid engined space framed corsa - engines out, new firewall almost done + some new parts for my c16xe

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mid engined space framed corsa - engines out, new firewall almost done + some new parts for my c16xe
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Feb 12 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with john. you need to finish this phill. then take me for a spin haha
Chris x

5th Feb 12 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its been sold hasnt it?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

5th Feb 12 at 02:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was still there just before xmas when i went to his unit?
xentoo

27th Sep 14 at 04:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know this is a really old thread, but does anyone know if this project ever got finished...?
I've been toying around with building one myself, but can't make up my mind on which approach to take.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th Sep 14 at 09:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was sold to another member on here. But I think he sold it on again
xentoo

27th Sep 14 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame... It would have been great to of seen the project finished. That and would of been interested in putting in an offer myself...
Ad-Jackson1990

5th Oct 14 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was sat in my garage for ages, think the lad I sold it to wanted to use it in autograss

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » mid engined space framed corsa - engines out, new firewall almost done + some new parts for my c16xe 23 database queries in 0.0403590 seconds