corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 106 16v XSI - sold

New Poll
  <<  48    49    50    51  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 16v XSI - sold
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Dec 10 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xander
im wondering who was the damn lucky bastard that got this decent enough bitch of a car

Yeah, he got a fucking bargain welcome to CS pal
chrisritch

26th Dec 10 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has Danny told you about the dodgy head gasket repair he did?
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Dec 10 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chrisritch

26th Dec 10 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what you getting net then mate and more importantly when lol
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Dec 10 at 23:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vec GSI, need something a bit more practical and comfier for a while, probably get rid for the summer and buy something french and turbod
chrisritch

26th Dec 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why more practical? you will miss french can fun. I do

Hopefully getting a Mini Cooper in a couple of months on finance. should be a good little project.

Leaving the Vec standard?
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Dec 10 at 23:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well this car is a nightmare to do things like shopping, taking the dog places etc, the cage takes up so much room and the seats hardly move with the harnesses.

The only thing I'll miss is how quick it is, it surprises a lot of people, the Vecs arent mega slow though so that should fill that void for a while.

The Vec will pretty much get left standard apart from a few choice irmscher bits and maybe black wheels.
chrisritch

26th Dec 10 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Well this car is a nightmare to do things like shopping, taking the dog places etc, the cage takes up so much room and the seats hardly move with the harnesses.

The only thing I'll miss is how quick it is, it surprises a lot of people, the Vecs arent mega slow though so that should fill that void for a while.

The Vec will pretty much get left standard apart from a few choice irmscher bits and maybe black wheels.

Omega V6
chrisritch

27th Dec 10 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And according to your PH ad theres a child on the way
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Dec 10 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks to Whittie yeah the cock he put the advert up.
chrisritch

28th Dec 10 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who's is the trailer its on in the first pic? ,My stepdad will probably have built it
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Dec 10 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was the guys who trailered it up to me, just took the deposit on the car so it's officially sold now
Bonney

28th Dec 10 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a lovely vec GSI in the classifieds at the back of this months total vauxhall. Low mileage and mint. Sadily its a bit over priced!
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Dec 10 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is it?how much?

It'll be the middle of January before I buy one anyway as the lad is only giving me the rest of the cash then.
Bonney

28th Dec 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's in Penicuik, Just south of Edinburgh. It has 14,000 genuine miles with service history and receipts to prove. Also still has the recaro tags on the seats. Sadily its up for £5,450

But it does look like it has just rolled off the production line!
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Dec 10 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck that is expensive.
Bonney

30th Dec 10 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just flicking through the classifieds, And one has cropped up that may intrest you

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=587252
DannyB
Premium Member

30th Dec 10 at 20:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Already seen it mate, it's about £500 overpriced imo
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Feb 11 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gone to its new owner
DannyB
Premium Member

6th May 11 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy who bought it phoned me before...someone broke in to his unit and broke in to the car and tried to steal the roll cage smashing the windscreen in the process, they undid all the bolts but couldn't get the cage out, absolute wankers.
nick_sri

6th May 11 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin pricks. why would you try and steal the cage wouldnt it be easier to just steal the whole car
xander

21st May 11 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been a while since ive been in here.
yeah the car got broken into a few weeks ago, someone tried to steal the rollcage breaking the front windscreen in the process, the place where the car was had cctv footage but no one appears in it, the police has a report of all the damage done and they mentioned that there is a good chance that it might have been folk from round the area, otherwise how could they pass by the cctv without being spotted.

i admit i had the car advertised on gumtree a few weeks back after figuring out the beam was on its way out and that i wasnt going to use the car for track days as dannyb was building, but i sold my vauxhall combo and due to that i had the cash for the beam plus to reconvert the car onto a daily drive.
car right now has a whole interior fitted back on, no rollcage and i went down on the alloys size to 14'', plans were to buy a set of hi spec calipers that would fit the 14's but the extra expense of the rear beam wasnt in the plans so it will have to wait.

there was someone offering me a swap for a 2l corsa, dunno if its anyone from here but i assume it is.

the plans for the car are
keep the 14'' alloys resprayed in black, with hi spec calipers, bilsteins b4's all round, respray the car and save up for a set of throttle bodies.
ill keep this updated
DannyB
Premium Member

21st May 11 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  48    49    50    51  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 106 16v XSI - sold 23 database queries in 0.2759461 seconds