corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My GLS (time to make it look nice)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My GLS (time to make it look nice)
Paul W
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Nov 09 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

man that sucks, not having much luck with the car lately are ya. Lets hope you get it all sorted soon mate

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Richardhhha

11th Nov 09 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not having any luck atm fella, doesnt help that i canny really afford to put the bugger right, and its due for its mot soon and i need to get wheel arch trims for it
Paul W
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 00:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah? That really does suck. Everything's coming up at once then

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Richardhhha

13th Nov 09 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep everything is due a week apart. Misses is paying for a new cable, and her pairents are paying for new pads and disks which it desperatly needs then in 2 weeks i can get the arch trims then i have to go to the breakers to get the arch trim clips and nutts... Oh and thats hoping the car hasn't got any other problems.
daymoon
Premium Member

13th Nov 09 at 08:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so u still havnt got a job?

[Edited on 13-11-2009 by daymoon]
Richardhhha

13th Nov 09 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope still cant find one.. every day is spent looking online, or through local papers, or walking round shops looking for jobs, oh and looking after the littlen aswell.. and after 8 months i still cant get a job its a piss take realy
daymoon
Premium Member

13th Nov 09 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u tried all the factories? mates mate - nows few words of english and just came to UK last week... start his job on monday at factory at 6quid an hour.
Richardhhha

14th Nov 09 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tryed all the ones i know of, think theres only 2 garages in my area that i dont think i've gone to,

even handed my cv into things i have no experiance doing but thought oh well a job is a job at the end of the day, and some of the cv's i have handed out have been to jobs that have only been advertised that morning.. oh well keep trying
Richardhhha

20th Feb 10 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the car passed its mot without even a advisery lol.

I've managed to get 3 out of the 4 arch trims back on but i need to get more trim clips lol.

Still cant find a job for toffee, and the cars started to knock lightly from the bottom end oh well shit happens.. Think i will be striping it in the end and build myself a decent xe'd 3dr..

One question tho where would i get a epas and would i need a pas rack and how do you wire the bugger in??
Richardhhha

20th Jun 10 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well cars now for sale as i got to get rid quice. check out my sig for a link

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My GLS (time to make it look nice) 24 database queries in 0.0141151 seconds