corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Stuff back up for sale EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stuff back up for sale EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!!
cdcool1

User status: Offline
17th Feb 03 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, due to a couple of timewasters, a few things didnt get sold. if delivery or meeting up is a problem, i will be going to the cruise on 16th of march at meadowhall (see meets and events section) so if people definately want things, i will bring them to that, or delivery can be arranged. All prices exclude delivery. I will be selling them to the first person who offers the amounts below, or very close to the amount i'm asking for.

VIBE SA10 10" sub with built in perfectly matched amp. Max power = 400W. This was also featured in MAX POWER against another sub (cant remember which) and won. it is in excellent condition and is very powerful!!

£180

2 x 30cm blue neon lights. i have been asked if these are suitable for going underneath the car, the answer to which i am not sure. i used them to illuminate the sub in my boot. Both in perfect working order.

£10 each

MAX POWER seat covers. these include both front seat covers, and back seat covers, and two head rest covers. these are waterproof, and mud and muck cleans off instantly with a damp cloth. in excellent condition apart from one head rest cover has a bit of white emultion on it. Not tried cleaning it off. All in original packaging

£60 for full set

Centurion DVD player with seperate Centurion 5" screen. This comes in all original packaging with all connections and instructions. It was only in my car for about a week, because i moved to leeds for university, and the area i park my car for uni has a high crime rate, so i took it out my car. The DVD player plays all regions of DVDs, it plays VCDs, normal CDs and also MP3 CDs alowing lots of tunes on a single disc!! It comes with a remote control, and you can use the portable remote sensor so that the dvd player doesn't have to be on show to use the remote control. The screen has an optional mounting bracket if you wanted to mount it on your dash board, or you can mount it yourself, depending on your imagination! The screen is full colour and has a built in speaker.

this complete set cost £400 brand new. The actual screen is in perfect condition, although, there are a couple of marks on the screen's surrond, which make no difference tot he performance at all.

£280

PECO Boxer exhaust. good condition

£40

Colour coded interior dash. very good finish, gives excellent effect. Good head turner when people walk past or at cruises! all of the plastic dash and the blue parts on the insides of front doors are for sale. would prefer to sell as whole set, but would consider selling certain parts. Look great as full set, expecially with seat covers!

£120

SONY MDX-6500R head unit. this plays minidiscs, and obviously also has a built in radio tuner. can be connected to a CD multi-changer or MD multi-changer, although i never have. 4x50W output. also has 2 sets of RCA outputs (front and rear) to connect to amps. excellent head unit, perfect working order, although front display is marked a bit, but cant be noticed once turned on.

£120

2 dual cone pioneer speakers, fit inside front doors or rear speaker housing (either side of parcel shelf) with no modifications needed. Max Power = 100W

£30 for both

2 2-way pioneer speakers, fit inside front doors or rear speaker housing (either side of parcel shelf) with no modifications needed. Max Power = 100W

£30 for both

blue aluminuim pedal plates

£7

4 Alloy wheels. no pic on internet, but do have pics, email if required. These are 10 spoke CT Racing 15" alloys with 195-50-15 tyres on them, all with plenty of tread! Gives a very improved look to the car. excellent condition except one of them is slightly curbed. i will also include a set of Halford locking wheel nuts

£180

i have tried to be honest about everything. any further questions or information required, just u2u me.

cheers,

Dougie
ajscorsa

17th Feb 03 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the peco loud m8. is £40 inc P+P
cdcool1

17th Feb 03 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure, never fitted it mate. bought it a while ago and never got round to fitting it, and selling it all now coz i'm getting a new car shortly. all prices are excluding P+P. you can pick up from either LEEDS or SCUNTHORPE (north lincs) or i'll find out postage and we can arrange a price if you deffinateely interested mate

[Edited on 17-02-2003 by cdcool1]
ajscorsa

17th Feb 03 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know if i will have the cash m8 but im selling my rc cars for £120 got a cheque off the dude for £60 once that clears i can have it. im cashing the cheque today so ill let you know when its cleared bud.
cdcool1

17th Feb 03 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, i'll keep it for you till a week tomorrow (25th feb). if i havent heard anything by then, i will assume you wont have the cash and will put it back up for sale. sound fair?
ajscorsa

17th Feb 03 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye mate superb i should deffo have the cash just hope this cheque dont bounce if it does i lost £120 rc cars.

thanx m8 ill keep you in touch m8
ajscorsa

17th Feb 03 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh will it go on a 1.2 8v
Alyn

17th Feb 03 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll take the exhaust off ur hands and take care of the PAP,assumin ajscorsa aint allready bought it,
cdcool1

17th Feb 03 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well its yours then Alyn next tues if i dont hear anything off ajscorsa by then, but i have promised him it first. i am 99% sure it goes on a 1.2, because thats what i got, and i asked the same question when i was buying it and he said it will. Hope that cheque clears for you mate.

Dougie
ajscorsa

17th Feb 03 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k cheers m8

ill let you know as soon as i can if i can get the money. might even get a loan of the cash.
bcocky

17th Feb 03 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how the fuck did u do that dash m8
looks smart as fuck
cdcool1

17th Feb 03 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, takes a lot of time and patience really i guess. u interested in it?
ajscorsa

17th Feb 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks awsome. if i had the cash i would. it would be great in my car. white car and blue cobra monacos with blue leds an all that. it would look great but cash is a downer. ill let you know about thezorst bud
DanielJ

17th Feb 03 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

emulsion
cdcool1

17th Feb 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt think it looked right when i was typing it

yea, would look top from the sounds of things, cash is always the limiting factor tho i guess! hence the cleanout ready for my new car

[Edited on 17-02-2003 by cdcool1]
leecorsa18

17th Feb 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will u sell the blue door pockets sep mate also the air vent things wich r blue tell me a price also the door handles maybe if u need the old ones then ill send them too
cdcool1

17th Feb 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might have someone interested in the full set mate, i'll let u know, them parts are yours if i decide to split
leecorsa18

17th Feb 03 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just the door pockets then mate could realy do wit them
cdcool1

17th Feb 03 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate, £20 for both? plus P+P
leecorsa18

17th Feb 03 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate u2u sent wit details cheers
sykesy

17th Feb 03 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that interior is brilliant
Rallye Rich

17th Feb 03 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am 100% interessted mate, will offer u £50 + p&p for quick buy this week.

u2u me or email on xsipug@yahoo.co.uk
GREG 1

18th Feb 03 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U Sent !
ajscorsa

18th Feb 03 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m8 i cant afford the exhaust. i buckled an alloy last night so gotta get that fixed. sorry m8
Robertio_uk

18th Feb 03 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do the neons connect up?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Stuff back up for sale EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SOLD!!! 22 database queries in 0.1798110 seconds