corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My day Brands hatch trackday :D

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My day Brands hatch trackday :D
jr

User status: Offline
25th Feb 09 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how was paddock hill for the first time
Fad

25th Feb 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Damn Gav you should of said you were doing it today I left work early and all!!!

gavin18787
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 09:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never bothered saying as I assumed everyone else would be stuck at work

I almost text you during the lunch break to say how impressed I was with my car. Wish I had now

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
gavin18787
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
how was paddock hill for the first time

Amazing

Was shocked at how much it pushes you down as you go through the bottom. Think I am about an inch shorter today
Feel like I have a really nice line going through there now after been shown how to do it

Oh and you were right my car is quite suited to that track. Only need 3rd and 4th for the whole thing to allow it to stay in the power with only 5th needed for the main straight.

MJ: no I didnt have insurance on the track. For what you pay and what it actually covers its not really worth it imo.

Ollie yer definatly do it im tempted by another one between now and then too

jr

26th Feb 09 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad i was right after i went in it that time i had that feeling

did you find it more challanging that it looks, i allways have, and ojc did first time out too
gavin18787
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some guy liked the sound of it too and asked what I had done to it after hearing me go down the back straight a few times

yer definatly after my instruction session I knew what I had to aim for and what habbits I had to loose.

Still cant get druids quite right I am still coming into the inside too early and missing the apex.

Ojc

26th Feb 09 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The track is a strange one, it looks really simple but finding the right lines is quite hard. I read a similar thing on Pistonheads where someone said exactly the same thing.

Where did you book the track day through Gav?
a_j_mair

26th Feb 09 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like a great day
gavin18787
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was looking on trackdays.co.uk and then mark who I went with found the one we did through MSV.

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/brands-hatch/trackdays/trackdays.asp?type=car

Next one is in a couple of weeks and only £10 more. Might be tempted buy a taster session though. cant afford another full day just yet

[Edited on 26-02-2009 by gavin18787]

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My day Brands hatch trackday :D 23 database queries in 0.0149310 seconds