corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » VeeTwo - white 1.6 16v sport

New Poll
  <<  31    32    33    34  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VeeTwo - white 1.6 16v sport
Jed D

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 14 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking swish as ever Haimsey, loving the new boola's mate
Robin
Premium Member

22nd Mar 14 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's just because it's blue it's 'not road legal' and it doesn't actually apply to this country, only America, where brake fluid has to be amber or clear according to the dmv.
Haimsey
Premium Member

26th Jan 15 at 00:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been a while since an update but other things have been going on so car took a back seat.

Rolled it out of hibernation today as I have loads of bits to sort out with the car so decided to make a start.

The G60 Passat wheels are gone, whipped them off and whilst I was there I took the coilover socks off for a wash. Everything was looking fine

Next up is a question I'm still yet to answer.
The cars getting stripped out more, but I don't know to what degree. I'm happy as it is but I just want a change internally too so stuff is coming out.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

3rd May 15 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi been looking at your post nice work! Got a question about the av removal, how did you do it? Did you just remove the ac pump and keep the power steering pump on and what about the bracket? I'm looking at moving mine but want to keep the powersteering?

**MANTZEL INLET MANIFOLD WANTED**

***CORSA B 1.6 WANTED*** message 07985388283 if you have or know of one for sale***

(if you can still read this then i'm still looking for them thanks.)

<<  31    32    33    34  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » VeeTwo - white 1.6 16v sport 24 database queries in 0.0542231 seconds