corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » BMW M3 Photoshop Challenge voting - part 1 - CLOSED

Poll: BMW M3 Photoshop Challenge voting - part 1 - CLOSED
  Firestate88
  Butler
  d4za
  mart08uk
  Neo
  complex_maze

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW M3 Photoshop Challenge voting - part 1 - CLOSED
mart08uk

User status: Offline
20th Jan 09 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh ok, i thaught it looked good but i was wondering what was wrong ith it, if thats it then thats it.
am4nf

20th Jan 09 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea it is mate if it had shading underneath im sure it would hav more
am4nf

23rd Jan 09 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i voted for neo, not because its the best looking but because 1 cant find anything wrong with it, 2 he hasnt stole any bits from other shops and 3 its well done, looks more like a mazda or something tho,
quite ugly imo

firestates colour change isnt very good, wheels look odd and the back arch looks odd overlapping the wheel

butler used some1 elses chop

something just doesnt look right with dazas wheels and there is a gap between wheel and back bumper where u can see background

marts looks stuck on, the lower grill is off centre and not symetrical and the side repeater has just been smudged

and complex maze it the same as butler even tho he has changed a lot it still is from the same thing

[Edited on 24-01-2009 by am4nf]
BluKoo

23rd Jan 09 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't really matter about the side skirt, i'm not saying he copied that, also the same with the petrol cap, why would he copy a part thats the same as the original?
They don't match up properly because complexes image had been resized and rotated, and it was pretty hard to get everything to line up 100%.

I'm not saying he copied the arches with a total copy and paste and a colour change. He obviously used them as a base and brushed over some bits. How else would he get them 100% exactly the same size? Or is it just a coincidence? Considdering all 3 arches match, i very much doubt it.
am4nf

24th Jan 09 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye thats true, mind changed again
Daveskater
Premium Member

25th Jan 09 at 11:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well voting is finished here for this week, complex_maze has won with a whopping 20 votes, well done mate

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » BMW M3 Photoshop Challenge voting - part 1 - CLOSED 24 database queries in 0.0137391 seconds