corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Maximum supported RAM under 32-bit Windows?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Maximum supported RAM under 32-bit Windows?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Nov 08 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
I need to build a decent spec desktop so I can use Photoshop amongst other things for my business, sadly as PS isn't available on Linux (and I don't think GIMP is much of an alternative) I need a Win32 system.

You'd be suprised by GIMP, my parents run a very very busy shop on the Internet and they use GIMP to edit all their photos which they upload weekly.
Sam
Premium Member

28th Nov 08 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@Ian - I guess I would need to compile a list of components and check that I can get x64 drivers for them, as it would be a system I'd be building from scratch basically.

@willay - I think I just need to spend more time using GIMP, layout wise it's all totally different to PS. I guess I could invest in a book on the subject...
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

28th Nov 08 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes its horrible

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll