corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ricky Hatton v Paulie Malignaggi

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ricky Hatton v Paulie Malignaggi
kirx

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 08 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LIVE FEED

http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_player.r3e909b04e5ea385fb0f532a9b60e12fd897ce406.swf?channel=em152
Jodi_the_g

23rd Nov 08 at 04:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awful fight, no flow to it what so ever, admitting thats the way Malingnaggi is fighting.

[Edited on 23-11-2008 by Jodi_the_g]
smack

23rd Nov 08 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carnt belive i stayed up to watch that shit. granted it was paulie fault for a no flow fight, but fucking hell hatton looked still shit. he should of been using the jab a hell of a lot more, and fainting. all he kept doing was trying to throw the big left hook. fair doos tho, he said at the end he knew he was doing shit
lame
Jodi_the_g

23rd Nov 08 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would not say Hatton was shit, Malignaggi should of been warned about the holding.

Hard to use the jab when all they do is hold on you any time you come within 6 foot of them.

[Edited on 23-11-2008 by Jodi_the_g]
smack

23rd Nov 08 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he should of been using the jab, to see where paulie was moving, not nessiserly trying to connect everytime. instead he just jumped in all guns blazing
fiestakidda

23rd Nov 08 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What would he have been jabbing though? Paulie may has well have been boxing hattons knees he was bending over that far.
And i'd put heat rub under me arms if someone was intent on putting there head there all the time. Soon would put him off
smack

23rd Nov 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the jab isent there to be used nessisery as a punch to connect, its for teeing up the right hand and other shots, gageing a distance between the two fighters.
RyanSxi

24th Nov 08 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fiestakidda
What would he have been jabbing though? Paulie may has well have been boxing hattons knees he was bending over that far.
And i'd put heat rub under me arms if someone was intent on putting there head there all the time. Soon would put him off

im 99.9% sure that heat rub isn't allowed for this reason. Well its not in MMA anyway.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ricky Hatton v Paulie Malignaggi 23 database queries in 0.0114460 seconds