corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » How do I remove sealant quickly and easily?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do I remove sealant quickly and easily?
dannymccann

User status: Offline
30th Oct 08 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I know what you mean. Basically what Ive done is licked the back of my hand and held it up against every single hole I can see, if I can feel a draught I shove it full of my loft insulation stuff Ive got. Actually really, any hole's a goal when it comes to the insulation foam

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll