corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it

New Poll
  <<  20    21    22    23    24    25  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it
AdZ9

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 08 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Yes - http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/oct/22/news.blogging

Wow never heard of that before, thats insane
Robbo

22nd Oct 08 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again I agree mate but they shoudl ahve got proof in the first place instead of being so trusting, as Ive said several times its wrong that the world is like that but it is and to just give someone money without obtainign any proof is akin to what I said about walkign out fo your front door and leaving it wide open... youre just asking for trouble!
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 08 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so why is it different for him to ask for proof when he didnt issue one in the first place?
Mobby

22nd Oct 08 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by mobby
so putting dave under investigation would harm he company when he is actually in the wrong
What do I need to investigate. I'm very clear what is going on and I've advised people accordingly.

Investigating people is finding out contact details because buyers didn't get them, or phoning sellers myself to get the deal moving, or involving Police if it's a criminal matter. Not putting a fucking red message on the internet because you want to label someone who is already willing and able to throw legal threats around. I really don't need that.

just a question: did you involve the police in the woodward body shop or was it whittie?
AdZ9

22nd Oct 08 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

talking of that woodward, he was online just a min ago, looking in the project section
Mobby

22nd Oct 08 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
talking of that woodward, he was online just a min ago, looking in the project section

i see him online all the time. hes blocked me on u2u's
John

22nd Oct 08 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now Ian has let people know that there are legal threats being thrown about, most of them tosh, but still.

Can we keep it to replys that don't even give any person or persons an excuse to try and get out of this situation that way.

Mobby as Ian has said, he does what he can, and probably further than the next guy would, he's getting legal threats, which I won't even bother posting my opinion on but he has to take them seriously regardless so just stop cluttering up the thread
Cosmo

22nd Oct 08 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats he changed the company name to, PVD Tuning?
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 08 at 09:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie
Just seen this on another website

http://www.75andztclub.com/showthread.php?p=2790482

quote:

for reasons which im sure Dave will explain as and when, VSport are now using the name PDTuning and have a fresh new website www.pdtuning.com with lots of useful info.

Dave has also signed up on here so if you have any questions I suggest firing them in his direction. he is going by the name pdtuning... suprise suprise!:

Cosmo

22nd Oct 08 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mistake, no idea why I had PVD in my mind
strick206

22nd Oct 08 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you read the last few pages mobby and now understand why putting something under his name would do sweet fuck all but cause problems

You clearly know very little about matters like this and for some reason continue to post

Daimo B

22nd Oct 08 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
It's Dave and it's about this thread. I've asked him to spend his time on more pertinent issues.

Hmmmmmm, heres one line from a message from PVDPonce I got a year or so back...

"The comments, accusations etc. on there were lies, and could land you in trouble if I chose to take further action."

Hmmmm im seeing some definate repeat performances here.

Whats even more comical about the above, is that PVD had gone bust about 3+ years previous, so he was threatening to sue, from a company that was no more.

If a newspaper has a column, where people write in to complain, does the newspaper get sued? Does Watchdog get sued everytime they have issues with a company and take care of it from the publics side?

Im saying nothing more about the actual situation. Just smiling over the courtroom threats
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 08 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with VXR as much as i hate to admit it.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Oct 08 at 15:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i would imagine you would have at least say around 26 users who would back you up regarding this thread IF it ever went legal and you needed a statement.
Statements from 26 users aren't worth a carrot. If anyone has done anything illegal then there it is. I would suspect it doesn't matter how much you've been messed about. You still can't say some of the things which have been said.
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 08 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think anything thats been said on this thread is a legal issue or would be looked upon by a court as a legal issue.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Oct 08 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mobby
just a question: did you involve the police in the woodward body shop or was it whittie?
I didn't involve Police with woodward because it wasn't a criminal matter. As I remember, those people who attempted to recover the cash by visiting were able to do so.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Oct 08 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i dont think anything thats been said on this thread is a legal issue or would be looked upon by a court as a legal issue.
Well until you know, lets keep quiet.

I don't think it's illegal. Jesus Christ.

Lets find out by dragging me through the system eh. Thanks.
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 08 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol ian, you have not actually commited an offence? the judge would laugh at this. Scare tactics. probably in aim to make u close the thread.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Oct 08 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And that is a fact?
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 08 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing is factual in this thread, hence why it would be not a legal issue.
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Oct 08 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, would it be thrown out? Do you know that to be the case? Please see my point.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 08 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol ian, you have not actually commited an offence? the judge would laugh at this. Scare tactics. probably in aim to make u close the thread.

Not stictly true.

Forum owners/mods have been done before for allow certain stuff to be posted on their site. No questioning that. The only question is if what has been posted here could be considered enough for Dave to take legal action - and thats a tough one to call unless you are specifically trained in this area.
Robbo

22nd Oct 08 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
nothing is factual in this thread, hence why it would be not a legal issue.
OK but why shoudl Ian ahve to go through all this rigmoral when he isnt involved in this? Hence why cant you just leave it be now a shes asked?
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 08 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think that the company would last very long (whether it be vsport, pdv tuning or whatever) IF that actually happened. It would just be like shooting yourself in the foot.
Colin

22nd Oct 08 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Legal action LOL what a bellend!!

<<  20    21    22    23    24    25  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it 22 database queries in 0.1109521 seconds