corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it

New Poll
  <<  19    20    21    22    23    24    25  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 08 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can io just ask again, if say only 20 of the 26 payers pursue a refund, what happens with the excess money that vsport have that was made through this?
Sam
Premium Member

22nd Oct 08 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
can io just ask again, if say only 20 of the 26 payers pursue a refund, what happens with the excess money that vsport have that was made through this?

What do you think happens with it?
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 08 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you not see why people are saying that the retailer should have really contacted the customers like most honest customer friendly based retailers would?
Sam
Premium Member

22nd Oct 08 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
can you not see why people are saying that the retailer should have really contacted the customers like most honest customer friendly based retailers would?

Yes I totally agree with you, I'm not siding with Dave/V-Sport - far from it. He has a moral duty to ensure his customer's satisfaction. I obviously don't know what goes on at his company from an insider's point of view, and I have personally never had any dealings with him/his company, but going by what people/customers have said about V-Sport (not just in this thread) and the fact that he doesn't appear to put customer satisfaction as a priority, coupled with the fact he is throwing the legal action card at Ian suggests to me he is not the sort of person/company that I personally would ever want to have dealings with.

I myself run a business, and would never let things get to this level, regardless of how much money I was making.
Xs

22nd Oct 08 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely rather than threaten legal action of Dave was to u2u each member of the group buy telling them to phone him at V- <insert correct name here> with the details they used for delivery -

Patrick Kluivert, 1 Amsterdam, Netherlands.

And dave MUST have a record of this customer having paid or even if the order of the lights did come in then he would know they had paid and who / where to send them to. These details confirmed (it isnt possible for someone to know 1. Username 2. Actual Name 3. Delivery address provided) so with it definately being this person he could then take their card details and refund the card with his payment machine.

Surely a bit of give in the situation is going to resolve it quickly making the 26 people whos money he has happy thus ending this post, in turn making Dave happy as he doesnt need to worry about what people are saying about him / his company.

Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 08 at 08:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH it's just the same stuff being repeated over and over now. I'd still like to see a copy of dave's invoice for the order of the depo's.
Sam
Premium Member

22nd Oct 08 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
TBH it's just the same stuff being repeated over and over now. I'd still like to see a copy of dave's invoice for the order of the depo's.

Keep dreaming
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Oct 08 at 08:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He can blank out the figures if he must. I just don't think an order was ever placed. I'm not laughing tbh.
Jamie

22nd Oct 08 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen this on another website

http://www.75andztclub.com/showthread.php?p=2790482

quote:

for reasons which im sure Dave will explain as and when, VSport are now using the name PDTuning and have a fresh new website www.pdtuning.com with lots of useful info.

Dave has also signed up on here so if you have any questions I suggest firing them in his direction. he is going by the name pdtuning... suprise suprise!:

Sam
Premium Member

22nd Oct 08 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good find Jamie!
Xs

22nd Oct 08 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I know but I just keep hoping he reads it and something clicks and he just does it...

PDtuning
jr

22nd Oct 08 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as helpfull as dave as been to me with a few suggestions on suspension

i will make it a personal goal to put my opinion accross if ever asked or the question is raised on a public forum that PDTUNING are the biggest bunch of jokers going, and wouldt let them touch anything i own with a barge pole
AdZ9

22nd Oct 08 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone ever been sued before over a comment made or voicing their opinion on a public forum on the internet? I don't understand how that could happen, it's a shame Ian is being threatened with legal action, but also makes matters worse for Dave surely?
Robbo

22nd Oct 08 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
TBH it's just the same stuff being repeated over and over now.
Precisely and by peopel who have no attachnment to the situation whatsoever... and yet Ian is the one taking the shit for it all Go figure...

IMO Im quite sure the people in the group buy have been wholly negliglible in their dealings as well (such as who the fuck pays somethign into someones bank accoutn without obtainign some kind of proof?!?!?) as they always are, such as not getting full details etc... why is it people act differently when they trade via a forum to how thye would via a companies website?!

However, these same people shouldnt be screwed over if they cant have the goods provisded to them but FFS instea dof bitching abnd moaning fro 2 2pages just do what one suer did I sa wona prvious page and seek proper advice form Tradign Standards etc and deal with the situation appropriately, sucks that you ahve to do the legwork but life sucks sometimes

IMO Ian is well within his right to trash this thread in order to protect himself, hes done fuck all wrong and tried to mediate the situation depsite the continued rammblings and interference of epople with no involement whatsoever and yet he is the one takign all the flack
Sam
Premium Member

22nd Oct 08 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
Has anyone ever been sued before over a comment made or voicing their opinion on a public forum on the internet? I don't understand how that could happen, it's a shame Ian is being threatened with legal action, but also makes matters worse for Dave surely?

Yes - http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/oct/22/news.blogging
jr

Couldnt agree more robbo
Robbo

PS full marks to anyone who can make out what ive written
Robbo

22nd Oct 08 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
Bound to happen all the time in the US I'm sure!
Xs

22nd Oct 08 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is Robbo, how many people have arranged group buy on forums for things and all you do is put your name down on alist and paypal / send them a cheque / bank transfer the money and once the payments are all received they order the bits from their contact and you receive your goods. People trust dealings like this on forums as people arranging them are usually trust worthy and you dont worry about not having an invoice etc, so when its a company doing it whos owners is a regular poster on the forum then people would be inclined to trust it even more.
jr

22nd Oct 08 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true xs, but if it was my cash, id be on to the correct people asap, not moaning on a foum, and then asking the admin to sort out a deal between yourself and a business

BarnshaW

22nd Oct 08 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sorry but no, why should people be made to run around when they have been poorly treated for said amount of months, Please also note that in a court a judge would be mainly be biast to a smaller group or customer then a larger profitable (or not) company.
Luke

22nd Oct 08 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robbo it was me that went to trading standards, dave a is in breach of contract, i have a nice letter to send him but for arguments sake trading standards told me to push a closed door & do what he's advised everyone else to do, which I'M doing. They also said if no refund is issued & i've provided him with all the infomation then im allowed to take court action, but i dont think it will come to that & i hope it don't. I'm sending my letter off today which i will post up later & if i don't get no refund in 48 hours after the he's recived my letter 1st class recorded i will take further action.
Robbo

22nd Oct 08 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im sorry but no, why should people be made to run around when they have been poorly treated for said amount of months
i fully agree they shouldnt, but life is like that sometimes

if you walk out ur front door and leave it wide open then dont be surprised if youve been robbed... that shouldnt be the case but it siomply is

luke - good on you for goign down the proper route and from what ive seen uve not been bitchign at all, just taking appropriate action as you would for anyone

xs - maybe dont be so trusting just because u think u know the person well and take all the same precautiosn as you always would... ian cant say this enough times but people are too laissez faire

Knwoign Ian a little bit Im quite sure hes very unhappy that people are losing money via a website he runs but at the same time its not his job to mollycoddle people and have to constantly remind them to take precautions instead of just going ooh that klooks like a good deal, im in and shippign a laod of cash off... its like the mong that posted cash to willay for a trax ticket
Robbo

22nd Oct 08 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
People trust dealings like this on forums as people arranging them are usually trust worthy and you dont worry about not having an invoice
Bingo bango... here is the problem

in reality u dont know these people from adam, you just think you know them because u speak to them everyday but as the woman i work with who was rceently murdered by her husband would probably attest, she thought she knew him well until he stabbed her 30+ times

DONT BE SO TRUSTING and take precautions!
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 08 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in fairness, realistically, customers do have problems, Personally i would not have disposed of any receipts until i HAD the goods and were in good condition. BUT i cannot blame people who are having trouble in getting proof after 5 months.

<<  19    20    21    22    23    24    25  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it 22 database queries in 0.1874959 seconds