corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it

New Poll
  <<  17    18    19    20    21    22    23  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
21st Oct 08 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

funny how the people who think daves in the right are also his close mates. odd that.
Mobby

21st Oct 08 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Linch
No me and David are very close friends, and So is Dan, neither me or Dan work for David we are just mates who help out round the garage to free time up for David so he can sort you lot out on here!

you are joking. sort customers out.... no no daves too busy
Jake

21st Oct 08 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Linch
we are just mates who help out round the garage to free time up for David so he can sort you lot out on here!

That deserves to go in the great quotes thread
dan-h

21st Oct 08 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
funny how the people who think daves in the right are also his close mates. odd that.

funny how the people making unsubstantiated claims are the ones who know very little about the situation.
Xs

21st Oct 08 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
or RC developments, they went bust today didnt they?

They went bust as they had a dodgy MD, similarities?
BarnshaW

21st Oct 08 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so everyone on here bar you and daves "close" mates are all clued up on it and everyone saying its a shambles is wrong? can u just answer that? is everyone wrong dan-h?
John

21st Oct 08 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You've obviously been following this thread and that's your input, speaks volumes.
Mobby

21st Oct 08 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan-h
quote:

funny how the people making unsubstantiated claims are the ones who know very little about the situation.

tbh we read enough to know enough

depo customer:hi im calling about my depos
vsport:depos??? ohh give me your number ill call you back i need to sign for something from a delivery man...
Mobby

21st Oct 08 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:

You've obviously been following this thread and that's your input, speaks volumes.

x2 and surfing cs invisible?

[Edited on 21-10-2008 by mobby]
micra_pete
Premium Member

21st Oct 08 at 21:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ill swap them for the posters of you sucking cosmos cock that you have on your wall.

I have one of those!
Cosmo

21st Oct 08 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
quote:
Ill swap them for the posters of you sucking cosmos cock that you have on your wall.

I have one of those!

So have 43 other members - I did a group buy and actually delivered the product.
BarnshaW

21st Oct 08 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5 star seller^
Cosmo

21st Oct 08 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
5 star seller^

Only 4 star, Mobby tried to order 14 of them and I got a bit worried he was a stalker so didnt send his.
BarnshaW

21st Oct 08 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u give him a receipt tho? some companies dont?
Mobby

21st Oct 08 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where theres a will theres a way... iv got three
Mobby

21st Oct 08 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dave's got nothing to say for himself......

THANK GOD I COULDNT AFFORD TO PAY YOU THE 80 QUID AY DAVE!!

[Edited on 21-10-2008 by mobby]
Iian

21st Oct 08 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically, Ive just found my little receipt slip that I got when I paid my money straight into his account from the HSBC branch, and that's all I have of evidence. I have no confirmation u2u saying he's been paid it isn't on any of my bank statements as I took the cash out of my account so all that will show is took out.

Take it that should be proof enough ? should I just scan it so I've still got a copy incase somehow he "doesn't receive it" and then I'm completely buggered, then send him the original in a letter...

[Edited on 21-10-2008 by Iian]
Cosmo

21st Oct 08 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Iian
Basically, Ive just found my little receipt slip that I got when I paid my money straight into his account from the HSBC branch, and that's all I have of evidence. I have no confirmation u2u saying he's been paid it isn't on any of my bank statements as I took the cash out of my account so all that will show is took out.

Take it that should be proof enough ? should I just scan it so I've still got a copy incase somehow he "doesn't receive it" and then I'm completely buggered, then send him the original in a letter...

Its the best he is going to get, but as I said above in this thread its certainly not proof of payment so has no right to ask you to send a copy of it.
Iian

21st Oct 08 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its got the banks stamp on it over top of the details which states his account name, the customer name being me, and the amount I've paid and the date it was paid on. Wouldn't that be proof then if the bank have stamped it to clarify the payment has been done ?
Cosmo

21st Oct 08 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Iian
Its got the banks stamp on it over top of the details which states his account name, the customer name being me, and the amount I've paid and the date it was paid on. Wouldn't that be proof then if the bank have stamped it to clarify the payment has been done ?

It would still have to clear into his account, that wouldnt be done until after you leave the bank when they process everything.

Its proof you attempted to pay him, can you say for certain he received said payment? Nope. Hence its not proof of purchase.
Iian

21st Oct 08 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very good point that, just thought where she banged it all into the computer there and then whilst I was there, it was automatically paid right in and was available as soon as he checked to see but perhaps not in that case. Don't think anybody received a u2u to state that the payment has been confirmed despite the fact he was meant to, but never mind, suppose I'll just have to send my slip to him as that's the best I've got. Cheers for the help Cosmo.
Cosmo

21st Oct 08 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its all he can expect if he is insisting on it, but as he never issued it he cant legally enforce you having to provide it as proof of purcase to obtain your refund.

If he doesnt issue receipts or invoices (seriously, what proper business doesnt?) then its his problem.
strick206

21st Oct 08 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave A, Dan'h and all his other little rent boys

You have posted in this thread that he can go to the bank and say he paid some money into a account roughly around may, it was x amount, and had this reference on it

The bank wouldn't go through the records to find this transaction because of the DPA, so his way of proving purchase cannot be done

I'd also have a look into that "law" he stated, about it is not unreasonable to ask for proof of purchase, which it isn't, but it is when no proof of purchase was send out in the form of an invoice etc

[Edited on 22-10-2008 by strick206]
ssj_kakarot

21st Oct 08 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206

You have posted in this thread that he can go to the bank and say he paid some money into a account roughly around may, it was x amount, and had this reference on it

The bank wouldn't go through the records to find this transaction because of the DPA, so his way of proving purchase cannot be done

I'd also have a look into that "law" he stated, about it is not unreasonable to ask for proof of purchase, which it isn't, but it is when no proof of purchase was send out in the form of an invoice etc

Dave you are a cowboy

i said that a few pages back , its compleatly unreasonable to ask people to go into the bank and ask the teller to trawl through some one elses bank details for the date of a deposit and expect them to give it to you, DPA ect.

id be very very surprised if the bank would give any one this information.
strick206

21st Oct 08 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:
Originally posted by strick206

i said that a few pages back , its compleatly unreasonable to ask people to go into the bank and ask the teller to trawl through some one elses bank details for the date of a deposit and expect them to give it to you, DPA ect.

id be very very surprised if the bank would give any one this information.

I thought i saw it a bit back, no need to be suprised mate, the bank won't do it, and i think dave knows that

[Edited on 22-10-2008 by strick206]

<<  17    18    19    20    21    22    23  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when u have paid for some thing yet can not prove it 22 database queries in 0.2001300 seconds