corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Ginger GSI C20XE. Now For Sale *price dropped*

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ginger GSI C20XE. Now For Sale *price dropped*
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 11 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So autovaux sell a bv baffle kit with the bolts or will i have to get the bolts seperate?
Generation

23rd Nov 11 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go and have a look...

Not everything is on a plate.

If they dont sell the bolts, either get shortened ones made, or other option is to bodge it using washers (dont like sound of this)

[Edited on 23-11-2011 by Generation]
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

23rd Nov 11 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just thought u might of been able to say a simple yes or no. Thought u may of bought one for yours sorry!
connollygt30

23rd Nov 11 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Autovaux sell everything you need mate,they supply the shortened bolts with the 8v baffle too...

Generation - get yourself to fuck with the not everything is on a plate and go and have a look pish,you constantly ask for links etc so take some of your own advice dickheed!
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

23rd Nov 11 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks connolly appreciate it dude
Generation

23rd Nov 11 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

connolly a year later still upset with me hahahahahahahaha
Flaffy, I just thought rather than reply you could of searched and saved yourself time, rather than waiting to see if I'd check the thread again. Have fun with connolly, the disput thread isnt there for no reason, and the fact his a coward and threatened to come get me and didn't turn up shows wonders about his character

He also didnt come and "do me in" at PVS or any other show I've been to this year

connollygt30

23rd Nov 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasnt at the shows due to my son having 2 open heart operations,i will meet you one day though...

Flaffy - search for my project thread about my valver mate and see how a proper one gets built from someone with a clue not an arsehole with no clue and too many doors
Generation

23rd Nov 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, shame didnt come down in January then when it all happened like you said the day before.

I've moved on, you should of moved on too. Just forget about it all, lifes to short and there are more important things in life, as I'm sure you know.

This is somebody's project, if you'd like to discuss further please u2u

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

23rd Nov 11 at 18:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well generation in your reply you could of simply said yes or no. Wouldnt of been hard realy would it. And i have other thigs to do than go search for things like that. If connelly hadnt told me then i would of eventualy but that wouldnt of been untill later tonight. Neways i dont want to get inbetween your argument so if u wanna argue take the shit out of my thread and into your pm's. However any help is appreciated.

Thanks again connelly appreciate the help dude
bigron1988

23rd Nov 11 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look in my thread for the part numbers for the bolts, (bought them at pv this year to look for a update just after that)
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

23rd Nov 11 at 22:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers ron ill take a look now
Jamie-C

23rd Nov 11 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8v Baffle plate - 90528632
Bolts - 11095001

Autovaux sell both
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

23rd Nov 11 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You legend! Appreciate it dude
philip2

24th Nov 11 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can get bolts from work for fuck all matey.
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

24th Nov 11 at 05:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Go and have a look...

Isnt the point in this forum/community to ask questions, receive answers/advice etc? Amongst other things
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th Nov 11 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quick little update, refitted the dash yesterday, was actually a realy realy easy thing to do
the only problem i had was fitting the steering collum through the hole in the dash,

Thats it for now

quote:
Go and have a look...

just realized mate you sound just like flybikeslee, no offence to you generation
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th Nov 11 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so i fitted the dash and spent the day tidying the loom. Managed to retape parts of it here and there. Nouthing amasing tbh

Going to spend the day tomorrow re building the engine and getting all the looms finalised and put in there final place ready for the engine to go in. Still need some hubs and knuckles, radiator and coolent hoses as i binned the ones from my 1.2 thinking they would be redundant.

Anyways. Pictures and more updates tomorrow
Jamie-C

25th Nov 11 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I loved sorting the loom out on mine, it was probably one of the hardest parts of it all but very satisfying when you look at your bay and you have a nice tidy loom
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

25th Nov 11 at 01:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate it mate, properly hate things like that, cos i get way to anal about them and have to have them absolutley purfect and itl take me hours haha
Jamie-C

25th Nov 11 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The quality is in the little details
Generation

25th Nov 11 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you say sort your loom, what are you doing to it? Re-wrapping?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

25th Nov 11 at 08:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
When you say sort your loom, what are you doing to it? Re-wrapping?

Re-wrapping most of it and trying to find whimsicle places to run it, sort of tucking it as best as possible if that makes sence. Getting it as hiden as possible and all ready to plug and play when the engine gets put in
flybikeslee

25th Nov 11 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
Quick little update, refitted the dash yesterday, was actually a realy realy easy thing to do
the only problem i had was fitting the steering collum through the hole in the dash,

Thats it for now

quote:
Go and have a look...

just realized mate you sound just like flybikeslee, no offence to you generation

you mean he's a cunt too
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

25th Nov 11 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahaha pritty much

Anyone know the best place/way to mount my ecu?
As it doesnt fit in the original 1.2 ecu bracket, tried to cut the bracket so i can extend it, doesnt work haha. Anyone?
flybikeslee

25th Nov 11 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

zipties

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Ginger GSI C20XE. Now For Sale *price dropped* 23 database queries in 0.1076109 seconds