corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photography HND

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Photography HND
wilson_sri

User status: Offline
7th Oct 08 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone done one?
Im starting in January at college. Looking forward to it. Hoping to go to university the year after.
Whittie

7th Oct 08 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would love to do something like that.

Good luck with it mate, didn't know you had an interest in photography.
Tom_Coe

7th Oct 08 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just started a university course doing BA honours in photography, in my first year of three at the moment and can easily say its the best choice I've ever made, really enjoying it and its been a great insight into photography and different techniques especially studio shooting and film shooting (which i hadn't done before) I really recomend doing the university course I've really enjoyed it so far.
wilson_sri

7th Oct 08 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you do the HND or go straight from school?

The course im doing is the HNC and HND spread over 2 years. Dont have good enough qualifications to go straight to university.
What uni are you at? Im hoping to go to Napier in Edinburgh, seem to have a good course. Close to home for me aswell.

Whittie yeh, iv been keen for years. Been considering doing it since i left school. But been making up excuses not to. But just thought sod it, il regret it if i dont. I think my total vauxhall photoshoot gave me the boost i needed to do it.
Tom_Coe

8th Oct 08 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went straight from A levels just about managed to get in. I'm at UCA Rochester. I'd deffinatly recomend just doing it especially if you have a desire to do it. really shocked me that its so laid back compared to the 6 form i was at and this works so much better as the work is only to benifit you so you want to do it rather than being told to do it constantly.
Matt L

8th Oct 08 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i really want to do a beginners course but cant find any colleges that seem to offer what i want well.. there was one course but it has already started.
Scotty_B

8th Oct 08 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
i really want to do a beginners course but cant find any colleges that seem to offer what i want well.. there was one course but it has already started.

Amateur Photographer mag runs a course which seems reasonable.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photography HND 24 database queries in 0.2340431 seconds