corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cant belive this is even for sale

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cant belive this is even for sale
ainsley_brader

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 08 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JayM
quote:
Originally posted by Mattb
that car should have been destroyed back in '95 when the police had finished with it.. i mean 3 blokes were shot a point blank range with shotties in the sodding thing, there is no way on earth that hasnt still got blood in it somewhere

How old would it of been, about 5/6 years old? So surely it would of still been worth abit at the time, hence it not being destroyed and probably auctioned off or something. End of the day it can all be cleaned up, and forgotten about in the police's eyes.

i'm sure i read somewhere taht it was owned by a finance company! Hence it going back to them and back on the road!
dxb335d

3rd Aug 08 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They paid 10k for it. Nearly 8 years old at the time of the murders.

I think personally it would have been destroyed but you never know. Need an engineer to check the vin aint been welded or tampered with. Or ask a top bod at the Essex Police force.
dxb335d

3rd Aug 08 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have only recently finished the Bernard O Mahony book. A very intertesting book if this murder mystery interests you. I 110% reccomend it.

Bernard worked for the ''firm'' when all this was happening and knew every person killed and the two guys banged up.

A true recollection of the events leading up to this horrific murder.

As Jay mentioned earlier, he and myself both work with the guy whose brother went down for this murder.
taylorboosh

3rd Aug 08 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i regestered sick

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cant belive this is even for sale 22 database queries in 0.0133500 seconds