corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Z20LET FITTING GUIDE (CORSA C)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Z20LET FITTING GUIDE (CORSA C)
DAN-F

User status: Offline
1st Jul 08 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

z20let into corsa c fitting guide, including pics

I have a fstep by step guide to fitting a 2 litre 16v turbo engine out of an astra gsi/vxr into a corsa c using all original standard vauxhall parts,

comes with all relavent part numbers and prices for them so you can take these part no.s to vauxhall and order them over the counter this is a BIG saving over buying a fitting kit and you get to keep all standard vaux parts

also inc is a small guide on wiring it up

price is £35 which is cheap as these guides usually sell for £250 and are hard to get hold of
SAL
Premium Member

1st Jul 08 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

join CCUK, use the search button and most the info is in the depth's of there...

good try though

fail
DAN-F

1st Jul 08 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most not ALL
SAL
Premium Member

1st Jul 08 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All is there from mount's to ecu, dont come on here trying to mug people of son, it just doesnt wash

with your money making idea
DAN-F

2nd Jul 08 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

YEA WELL THATS FAIR ENOUGH NOT TRYING TO MUG NO ONE OFF YOU MUG I PAYED £250 FOR THIS INFO OK I HAVENT SEEN THE INFO UP ANYWHERE IVE SEEN VAGUE INFO VERY VAGUE MOST OF IT IS PEOPLE ARGUIN ABOUT WHAT DOES AND DOESNT WORK THIS IS A LIST OF ALL THE PARTS INCLUDING PART NUMBERS OF WHAT 100% WILL FIT IF ITS AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE NO PROBS IM NOT GONNA SELL IT AM I, BUT EXACTLY WHY A JUMPED UP LITTLE KID LIKE YOU WITH A CAR PROBABLY FINANCED UP TO YOUR ARMPITS HAS TO GIVE ME GRIEF I DONT KNOW F##K OFF
SAL
Premium Member

2nd Jul 08 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PROBABLY FINANCED UP TO YOUR ARMPITS HAS TO GIVE ME GRIEF I DONT KNOW F##K OFF

23 thank's, car is hpi clear Im giving you greif because your tying to mug people on here, im sure other's will respect what i have put in this thread thank's.

If you want to get personal feel free to U2U me as that is what the funchion is for
Whittie

2nd Jul 08 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol.
XSIHardy

2nd Jul 08 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think he might be a little anoyed he paid 250 and found out he could go on CCUk lmao
4x4Chris

2nd Jul 08 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's probably copied it from Gary-2LT thread on ccuk, which is basically a copy of 7omm's thread on here and ccuk, which is basically me fitting 7omm's z20let in his red corsa C.

Info's available free to those that aren't dreamers.
Scotty C

2nd Jul 08 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pwned by Stavs
corsa-sxi

2nd Jul 08 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rofl at this thread, a full guide was on ccuk not long ago which includes everything

hard to get hold of...

[Edited on 02-07-2008 by corsa-sxi]
DAN-F

2nd Jul 08 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actually i bought the info on disc about two years ago when i done the conversion and i dont care what any one says i looked everywhere and i couldnt find no info on it ivr since sold the car and ive just found the old disc ok fair enough the info is readily available now no prb like i said earlier not gonna get rid of it am i y be an arse over it
corsacant

2nd Jul 08 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Inbred.
mikehiow2

2nd Jul 08 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sub-89er
DAN-F

2nd Jul 08 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what?!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Z20LET FITTING GUIDE (CORSA C) 25 database queries in 0.0136149 seconds