corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Barryboys - BMW del sol

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Barryboys - BMW del sol
ianic SRi

User status: Offline
27th May 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
quote:
Originally posted by ianic SRi
He's having a civic assumably EK9 front end put on it because of the damage caused.

Why an EK9 front end? What advantages does it offer over a normal EK Civic front end? Also, why an EK front end at all, considering that the CRX is closer to an EG than an EK.

tbh mate all he said to me was a civic front end and i don't know my honda's at all. Thats why i said assumably an ek front end. Probrably end up having an eg front end then.
jamez_zz

27th May 08 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
quote:
Originally posted by ianic SRi
He's having a civic assumably EK9 front end put on it because of the damage caused.

Why an EK9 front end? What advantages does it offer over a normal EK Civic front end? Also, why an EK front end at all, considering that the CRX is closer to an EG than an EK.

MAYBE, just MAYBE.. because he wants an EK9 front end?
Fonz
Premium Member

27th May 08 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its when you read the replies you realise Barryboys do actually have a sense of taste!
Welsh Dan

27th May 08 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, I was getting at the fact that why specifically choose an EK9 (which is the Civic Type R). Having owned an EK and an EK9 Civic, I can't see why you'd actually choose the EK9 front end over the normal one.

Anyway, it appears that matey may have been mistaken and just meant a normal EG Civic front end, which is a far more popular conversion (and would look far better than the EK)
Anty
Premium Member

28th May 08 at 01:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would probly look better in blue, not sure about the body kit, although the rear end needs changing

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Barryboys - BMW del sol 22 database queries in 0.0089540 seconds