corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Barryboys - BMW del sol

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Barryboys - BMW del sol
davcohen

User status: Offline
26th May 08 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just looking through barryboys and found this Honda Del Sol with a 5 series front end, in my opinion it looks very good. the colour choice and cack interior spoil it the front though seems well done

Click Here
thegsi

26th May 08 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Madness. Must of spent serious money. Could of matched the rear and front arches! :-S
AndyCorsaSport

26th May 08 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every single person on barry boys is a complete CunT!

Like this for example:
EDITED BY FBB. DO NOT INCLUDE PHONE NUMBERS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

My god its only a mistake, if Ian was like that to everyone on here, CS would probly have no members. All arses on there.

As for the car, i think its ok, its different, front looks quite good.
jamez_zz

26th May 08 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be fair.. it doesnt look THAT badly done.
Marc

26th May 08 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Barry Boys is full of retards. The sort of people that wear patterned jumpers, drive Astras and wouldn't dare say boo to their own shadow.
DannyB
Premium Member

26th May 08 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Barryboys is infact the stupidest website ever, full of childish little wankers who ride around on bikes taking photos they think will earn them e-lulz, they all need to grow up.

[Edited on 26-05-2008 by Danny_v6]
Ellis

26th May 08 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Barry Boys is full of retards. The sort of people that wear patterned jumpers, drive Astras and wouldn't dare say boo to their own shadow.

Well said, bunch of bellends that never get any hole
Welsh Dan

26th May 08 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Barry boys is great. They just say what most of the general public think, when they see some spazzed up Saxo or Corsa. I know of several members of CS that are active members on there too, including myself.
jamez_zz

26th May 08 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
I think Barry boys is great. They just say what most of the general public think, when they see some spazzed up Saxo or Corsa. I know of several members of CS that are active members on there too, including myself.

therefore. you are a cnut.
Welsh Dan

26th May 08 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamez_zz
quote:

therefore. you are a cnut.

Awesome.

In essence, its the same as someone posting up a picture of a Combat kitted Corsa (or whatever) on here, then you lot taking the piss. I've seen a few posts on here saying "look at the state of this" or "this car is crap" etc.
richc

26th May 08 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I know what you mean! i do laughed at alot of kitted cars but im not that bad where i go home on the net everynight taking photos of them, researching there plates to see what engine is has etc!
Welsh Dan

26th May 08 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think with the majority of people on there, they just take a few photos of cars that they've seen out and about before posting them (which is the same as on here), and lets be fair, its not exactly hard to find out what engine a car has by using the registration is it? I can go onto the Vehicle Licensing website and find out in about 20 seconds.

[Edited on 26-05-2008 by Welsh Dan]
N3CRO

26th May 08 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the badgers on that site are jealous since alot of the decent looking cars that are posted just get ripped the piss outta, although some of the cars posted are funny to look at but I wouldn't go around taking pics and posting, thats just sad.
DannyB
Premium Member

26th May 08 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like the guy who had purposly gone out on his bike to find a car he had been "wanting" for ages.
N3CRO

26th May 08 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny_v6
Like the guy who had purposly gone out on his bike to find a car he had been "wanting" for ages.

How sad
DannyB
Premium Member

26th May 08 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It turned out to be a corsa off here too, people really need to get a fucking life if thats all they have to do.
Whittie

26th May 08 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Barryboys pisses me off SO much.

Car looks alright, minus the spoiler.
N3CRO

26th May 08 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw my cousin's old Corsa on there a few months back and they ripped the piss outta that. It was abit chavvy looking but still looked quite nice.
Welsh Dan

26th May 08 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Necromancer
Most of the badgers on that site are jealous since alot of the decent looking cars that are posted just get ripped the piss outta, although some of the cars posted are funny to look at but I wouldn't go around taking pics and posting, thats just sad.

People who don't understand the website always say that they only do it due to "jealousy". Given that a few of the guys on there own Ferraris, M3's, Porsches, as well as a few people owning £200 bangers (i.e. a huge range of cars, including some mildly modified ones), you can't say its down to jealousy. Quite frankly, I wouldn't want to own half the shitters on there, despite the fact that some of them are probably worth more than mine.

[Edited on 26-05-2008 by Welsh Dan]
ed

26th May 08 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it looks like a sack of shit. But then I wouldn't put the effort into uploading photos onto a forum for people to try and out cuss it in order the lengthen thier e-penises or gain some ever so important internet points.
ed

26th May 08 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Necromancer
It's not down to jelousy. It's probably because they have a boring job, got married and now aren't allowed to have a social life.
keznmike

26th May 08 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

modifying cars is about making mos off wat u have not all off us have got a rich mummy and daddy i started with a nova saloon, now had a gsi turbo wrx etc think its a bit wrong 4 sum pompous t*ats to sit and knock other cars, instead off taking time to take pic so they can scuttle off home and dis it with there only friends y not say summat to owner........ or no back bone maybe?
Welsh Dan

26th May 08 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day, if people don't like the website, don't go on there. There are many websites I don't like, so I don't go on them, simple as that
philrussell81

26th May 08 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it has a 5 series M3 front?

how bizarre!
16V_1600

26th May 08 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God I fucking hate that site, when I was on the MR2 owners club, IMOC a guy on there had a MK2 rev 1 MR2 turbo and spent £££ on making it fast (467 bhp) and light, carbon tbars, boot lid etc. and had a nice bodykit on, subtle skirts, front bumper, flush quad lights and rear carbon spoiler

Someone on there saw it, posted it up calling the guy a chav barry for having a carbon spoiler, when the spoiler was about 500 quid and used for functional downforce.

[Edited on 26-05-2008 by 16V_1600]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Barryboys - BMW del sol 22 database queries in 0.1629670 seconds