corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Woodwardbodyshop thread yet again

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Woodwardbodyshop thread yet again
antoni

User status: Offline
7th Apr 08 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ian if you would be willing to accept the paypal that would be sooo much easier for me, you could then just send it to me whichever way is easiest for you
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
7th Apr 08 at 00:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not convinced tbh. I don't know why he wouldn't have real money. He claims to have sold a car. Quite why you would take Paypal for a car when someone is collecting I'm not sure. If this is true, he's even more inept that he first appeared.

In other news, I may have a smallblock box for sale - what do you need?

[Edited on 07-04-2008 by Ian]
antoni

7th Apr 08 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need a whole gearbox for my 1.0 3 potter basically having no luck at all atm
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
7th Apr 08 at 00:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what box is on them. Mine is an F15 I think but I'm yet to get personal with it.

Not sure what to suggest about this refund. He said he's happy to add the fees which means you could set up a Paypal account and transfer the money yourself, quicker than doing it via me because I would still have to bank trans it to you in addition to getting it out of my Paypal account.
B3KAN

7th Apr 08 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All this paypal stuff sounds like more bull tbh Hes just waisting more time and ppl are getting no where
Timbaland
Banned

7th Apr 08 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

b3kan shut up u bellend
B3KAN

7th Apr 08 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Timbaland
b3kan shut up u bellend

Tbh ive heard you called worse by ppl
Timbaland
Banned

7th Apr 08 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, But they deserved it tbh
B3KAN

7th Apr 08 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Timbaland

Yeah, But they deserved it tbh

I meant ppl calling you things
Timbaland
Banned

7th Apr 08 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah in premium, Supposed thats what happens when they cant atcually sat it up front but hey ho, Thats shitebags for you.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 08 at 04:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds to me like hes sorted out a credit card and added it to paypal
ShEp

7th Apr 08 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went to the police this morning and handed over his address and all his details including all u2u's and the bank proof of the cheque being cashed

I imagine he'll get a visit today at some point as I told them of the situation
atz_49

7th Apr 08 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
I went to the police this morning and handed over his address and all his details including all u2u's and the bank proof of the cheque being cashed

Good man. Hopefully this will act as a sufficient kick up the backside.
Kathryn W

7th Apr 08 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kangaroojack
yep, its planned i shall be going this weekend, will have no transport untill then, shall be taking a few 'friends' along aswell incase he gets shirty

I doubt we will to be honest
chris_rosso

7th Apr 08 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good man ShEp if you need any more support then im rite behind you all the way. Hes just sent me a u2u saying to send a paypal request to peedubstyling@hotmail.com so i did but nothings materialised as yet n im nt sure this is even his email cos its not the one hes sending abusive emails to me from. But we shall see if he finally does cough up, agen well done ShEp
B3KAN

7th Apr 08 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Cant see them going straight round its not murder

[Edited on 07-04-2008 by B3KAN]
Timbaland
Banned

7th Apr 08 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_rosso
Good man ShEp if you need any more support then im rite behind you all the way.

Mate you cant support yourself in getting your money back never mind supporting anyone else.
ShEp

7th Apr 08 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now I've finished work I have spoken to the police who have relayed the message to his local constabulary.

this is the u2u I got from Paul, with my reply also, this was what the police suggested

quote:
quote:
ffs i was going to get them all done but shit happened that i couldn't help

i can't do cheque, i don't have a cheque book

and only money i have at mo is in my paypal account which will take me a week to get to my bank account to send to you, thats why i said paypal so i can send it you know

or ian suggested i send the money to his paypal and then he'll sort you out with a cheque/cash

It's not In's responsibility to do that, and I have spoken to him about it

You took money off me knowing full well the wor wouldnt be done, even after several delays you still can't even say they're done which would just about save you.

You took money off people by deception, I have been to the police, you have 3days to sort it out, its not me who needs to sort out paypal accounts or anything like that

Get it sorted now, or the next contact we have will be through the police,

they already have all the evidence but I have given you 3days to sort it, money comes to my door in 72hours or the police act, and they have more than enough evidence to charge you with recieving money by deception, and they won't listen to bullshit excuses, they will want proof

your call, sort it out now, or risk it with the law.

And thats all I'm going to say on the matter, you've pissed me off greatly, and to be honest I just think your chancing you hand.

ShEp

I doubt very much any money wil make it to my door, so ahead with legal action, failing that I'm not oo shy to take a road trip, Ive had 6months of not driving
Timbaland
Banned

7th Apr 08 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Now I've finished work I have spoken to the police who have relayed the message to his local constabulary.

this is the u2u I got from Paul, with my reply also, this was what the police suggested

quote:
quote:
ffs i was going to get them all done but shit happened that i couldn't help

i can't do cheque, i don't have a cheque book

and only money i have at mo is in my paypal account which will take me a week to get to my bank account to send to you, thats why i said paypal so i can send it you know

or ian suggested i send the money to his paypal and then he'll sort you out with a cheque/cash

It's not In's responsibility to do that, and I have spoken to him about it

You took money off me knowing full well the wor wouldnt be done, even after several delays you still can't even say they're done which would just about save you.

You took money off people by deception, I have been to the police, you have 3days to sort it out, its not me who needs to sort out paypal accounts or anything like that

Get it sorted now, or the next contact we have will be through the police,

they already have all the evidence but I have given you 3days to sort it, money comes to my door in 72hours or the police act, and they have more than enough evidence to charge you with recieving money by deception, and they won't listen to bullshit excuses, they will want proof

your call, sort it out now, or risk it with the law.

And thats all I'm going to say on the matter, you've pissed me off greatly, and to be honest I just think your chancing you hand.

ShEp

I doubt very much any money wil make it to my door, so ahead with legal action, failing that I'm not oo shy to take a road trip, Ive had 6months of not driving

Pick me up on the way down, Its nothing to do with me but i'd love to leather this prick.
ShEp

7th Apr 08 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That wouldn't be a problem,....seriously.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Apr 08 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fianlly, some action.police should have been contacted long ago, nice one shep for finally doing it, hope you all get your money back.
Matt H

7th Apr 08 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kangaroojack
i need a whole gearbox for my 1.0 3 potter basically having no luck at all atm

I've got a complete 1.0 12v engine & box sat on my drive doing nothing. Yours for free if you either come get it or arrange delivery
Dan Lewis

7th Apr 08 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can use money claim online to get your money back, and if he dont reply it goes to court.
chris_rosso

7th Apr 08 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Timberland what you tlking about, i was still hoping to get the bumper but the deadline for that passed on friday so now i want my money back. Ive sent him a paypal request this afternoon so am waiting for him to respond. Il give him a couple o days then il b following ShEp to the local plod station round corner
Timbaland
Banned

7th Apr 08 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_rosso
Timberland what you tlking about, i was still hoping to get the bumper but the deadline for that passed on friday so now i want my money back. Ive sent him a paypal request this afternoon so am waiting for him to respond. Il give him a couple o days then il b following ShEp to the local plod station round corner

Psycho.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Woodwardbodyshop thread yet again 22 database queries in 0.1669810 seconds