corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Woodwardbodyshop thread yet again

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Woodwardbodyshop thread yet again
chris_rosso

User status: Offline
   5th Apr 08 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last week a few threads were started by other members to try and sort out whats going off with our money/bumpers that this guy has. We wer promised either refunds or our bumpers would be available on the 4th n if not another member off here said he would take them to his bodyshop for finishing. Well its the 5th now and woodwardbodyshop isnt replying to his u2u's over the last few days. Has any1 else heard from him? Something needs to be done about him now he cant have anymore excuses because hes had the money for about 6-7weeks!!!! ShEp & Jezza have you heard anything lads? sure theres some more aswel. He cant get away with this no more!!!
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Apr 08 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He replied to tell me that the money was there and he just needed Paypal addresses in order to issue refunds. He's angered me greatly as it's not exactly difficult and he's either do rubbish at life or displaying such contempt for everyone else we're still faffing.
chris_rosso

5th Apr 08 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well hes never askd me for my paypal address and now wont reply to the u2us ive sent him. Can you remember who the guy was that offered the free work on the bumpers at his bodyshop? cos im sure he will/should of had contact with woodward as he said that they would be dun yesterday at latest
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Apr 08 at 20:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beardy.
strick206

5th Apr 08 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy is scum and most likely has no intention of getting the stuff/money back to you.

His address is known by most on here and some people are quite local too.

Also, he is bullshitting if people paid him by paypal, as he could just do a refund, or he would have the email address saved

If Beardy is doing work for free to help people out then to him

chris_rosso

5th Apr 08 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He told me that he didnt have paypal and had to pay by cheque but now i learn hes offering refunds via paypal. Ive emaild beardy to find out where he stands in this and also woodwardbodyshop. Im still waiting for the other people who bought one off him to get back to me 2 c wots happened with them

[Edited on 05-04-2008 by chris_rosso]
Steve X16XE

5th Apr 08 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Username: woodwardsbodyshop
Last Active: Saturday 5th April 2008 at 05:34 PM
chris_rosso

5th Apr 08 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Already ad a quick look at that mate to see when he wo last on so he cant say he hasnt seen the u2us ive sent. Hes probly in the middle of another family crisis that conveniently happens when hes got our money
chris_rosso

6th Apr 08 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
DannyB
Premium Member

6th Apr 08 at 11:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, this has gone on long enough by the looks of it, and i think he has no intention of paying anything back.Just get the police involved.
Mobby

6th Apr 08 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i was a local lad, id go knock on his door and ask for my money back, failing that id make him have to pay for something that will be roughly the same amount as what i paid him,
then i might not get the cash, but neither does he
STEvieXE

6th Apr 08 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he needs some intimidation imo
chris_rosso

6th Apr 08 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well when the last thread was put up he was threatened with the police as evry1 got together that he owed the money/bumpers to but he came up with a solution along with beardy that it would all be sorted, but hes now ignoring u2us n i dont have his phone number. He also lives at the other side of the country to me so it aint a matter of popping round. So if he still owes u money/bumper then please u2u me your details cos with a few of us then we can go to the police and get this c*nt sorted out once n for all. If theres any1 local to him (widnes) willing to go round to his then that would be appreciated. Is there anything that site admin can do to help??
DannyB
Premium Member

6th Apr 08 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think Ian is allready in the middle of sorting everyones details ready for the police if needed, and yes he did agree to sort something with beardy but to me atm this all looks like bullshit.He said that 2 days ago you lot would have had your cash or items back and yet still no answer?quit fucking around and do something, he obviously had no intention of paying anything back.like said above he needs someone to actually do something cus atm no one is really doing anything but talking on a forum, more action is needed.
chris_rosso

6th Apr 08 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you one that he owes money to red_top? I can only remember myself jezza n ShEp tht he owed n i think Kangaroojack but theyve not got back to me yet. If i could get all there details then il b ringing the police myself but if i go it alone i doubt the rozzers will do owt for me
DannyB
Premium Member

6th Apr 08 at 14:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No mate he owes me nothing, but he's pissed me off just for being a complete tard
chris_rosso

6th Apr 08 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pissed me rite off, i thort id give him a bit of a chance seemin has he said he had had big family problems, deaths divorces that sort of crap but now hes tekin the piss. Iv done all my car up and bort the fogs n wiring for the bumper but cant do nowt till i get the bumper. Its fully colour coded with a rear airdam on it n then a std front bumper. I just want the coin back now so i can buy a gsi bumper n do it myself
DannyB
Premium Member

6th Apr 08 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a big thread about it in premium forum mate nut you cant see it as your only a member, i personally think he is lying to get out of a lie.
chris_rosso

6th Apr 08 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats what i thort as well cos how convenient is it that when he has all our money all these things happen delaying us getting our bumpers. Whats the gerneral jist of things thats being said in premium lounge?
Mobby

6th Apr 08 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gettin a convoy round his house

[Edited on 06-04-2008 by mobby]
antoni

6th Apr 08 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good to see ime not the only one that is properly pissed off by this guy

really really need this money atm car needs fixing

if my car gets fixed in time i dont mind traveling 20 mins to his house, infact i will gladly make a trip there
chris_rosso

6th Apr 08 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers pal i thought you were going round to his a few weeks ago to get sum bits off him? Evry1 is pissed off wi him, even thos that havent bought owt from him becos its taking so long to get resolved!!
antoni

6th Apr 08 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was ment to be collecting the bumpers quite a while ago and he just kept putting it off

actualy getting seriousely annoyed

the fact he lied about a death in the family winds me up sooo much, i lost 2 grandparents the week before i sent him the money and i sympathised for the guy because i thought he was going through the same as me

i think its time to kick some ass personaly
chris_rosso

6th Apr 08 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol if i lived closer i wouldnt hesitate to go round with a few lads n a basey. He needs sortin out once n for all. Will you be trying to get evry1s money back or just urs when you pay him a visit?
antoni

6th Apr 08 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i shall be making a pleasent visit first just so the guy knows we wont go away and that he will somehow have to pay us back

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Woodwardbodyshop thread yet again 22 database queries in 0.1877568 seconds