corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New exhaust fitted - pic


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author New exhaust fitted - pic
Fad
Member

Registered: 1st Feb 01
Location: Dartford Kent Drives: 330cd
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tad too big for my liking and hanging a bit low.
John G
Member

Registered: 18th Jul 05
Location: Wirral, Merseyside
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
they're only 4" tail pipes btw.

Same as a Magnex Single.


magnex single's are 3"


You know it ste! one thing i never had an i had my fair share of exhaust, but it is the best design! would have to be outward rolled though
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
they're only 4" tail pipes btw.

Same as a Magnex Single.


magnex single's are 3"


only for corsas but they do a 4"
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
Tad too big for my liking and hanging a bit low.


must be the pic because i've had another look and it aint that low really
Ste L
Member

Registered: 3rd Jul 06
Location: Manchester Drives: 106 16v Rallye
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
they're only 4" tail pipes btw.

Same as a Magnex Single.


magnex single's are 3"


only for corsas but they do a 4"


they do 5" one's too..


but seeing as it's an exhaust for a corsa, they dont do 4"
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So because magnex don't do a 4" for corsa that's it then. all 4" exhausts exhausts on corsas are a no go?
Ste L
Member

Registered: 3rd Jul 06
Location: Manchester Drives: 106 16v Rallye
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
So because magnex don't do a 4" for corsa that's it then. all 4" exhausts exhausts on corsas are a no go?


where did i say that


you said your exhaust was 4" same as magnex's.. which in context would mean, the same as a megnex exhaust for a corsa..

of which they dont do that size for a corsa, which is all i said
Adam-D
Member

Registered: 11th May 02
Location: Cheshire
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it isnt to my tatse, but its definatly an improvement
if it can be raised a little it would look better
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
So because magnex don't do a 4" for corsa that's it then. all 4" exhausts exhausts on corsas are a no go?


where did i say that


you said your exhaust was 4" same as magnex's.. which in context would mean, the same as a megnex exhaust for a corsa..

of which they dont do that size for a corsa, which is all i said


Ok mate.

This could go on forever lol.

Thought the smiley "" insinuated that because magnex don't do 4" for a corsa then it is too big etc.

No probs

[Edited on 22-12-2007 by 16V_1600CS]
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
it isnt to my tatse, but its definatly an improvement
if it can be raised a little it would look better


Cheers bud, will try and get a better pic tomorrow
Ste L
Member

Registered: 3rd Jul 06
Location: Manchester Drives: 106 16v Rallye
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
Thought the smiley "" insinuated that because magnex don't do 4" for a corsa then it is too big etc.

No probs


never said that

4" could look good on a corsa, but personally i think 2 4's is a bit much, but that's personal taste..


but as your happy, that's all that counts
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
Thought the smiley "" insinuated that because magnex don't do 4" for a corsa then it is too big etc.

No probs


never said that

4" could look good on a corsa, but personally i think 2 4's is a bit much, but that's personal taste..


but as your happy, that's all that counts


I am like a pig in shit

Just glad to get rid of that previous monstrosity. I think That is the largest I would go on my corsa

There were some strange exhausts in there where I got mine done, including a 10" slash cut

One that looked like a minigun that belonged on a apache helicopter

A few more too.

[Edited on 22-12-2007 by 16V_1600CS]

[Edited on 22-12-2007 by 16V_1600CS]
VegasPhil
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 16th Jan 05
Location: Fareham, Hants Drives: Octavia VRS
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it would look a bit better if the rear mudflaps wern't there too! Looks a bit squashed up to them at the moment.


Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
I think it would look a bit better if the rear mudflaps wern't there too! Looks a bit squashed up to them at the moment.


yeah in 2 minds about the mud flaps
craig8
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 31st Dec 04
Location: Glasgow
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think the size is a bit too big and is a little low but much better than it was before


E36 328
Roffo
Member

Registered: 17th Feb 07
Location: Weymouth
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

such anger in this place!!

good work mate, as said a billion times before, wack it up a notch so its flush with the bumper and it will look tidier.

as for the size bit big, but if you do the rest of the car big and loud if thats what you like, then will look cool..

craig8
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 31st Dec 04
Location: Glasgow
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what did they do to the centre section to make it clear the beam?


E36 328
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by black_n_Chrome
such anger in this place!!

good work mate, as said a billion times before, wack it up a notch so its flush with the bumper and it will look tidier.

as for the size bit big, but if you do the rest of the car big and loud if thats what you like, then will look cool..




Cheers mate, been out to the car and the top of the exhaust pipes are about a fingers width from the bottom of the bumper
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig8
what did they do to the centre section to make it clear the beam?


Cut out the offending pipework and created a new section
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
22nd Dec 07 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by black_n_Chrome
such anger in this place!!



Used to it by now mate
Carl
Member

Registered: 9th May 04
Location: Jimmy Bennett's la la land.
User status: Offline
23rd Dec 07 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like a rubbish fit and looks to big, if it was fitted better it wouldn't be as bad.
I used to own a corsa with a double exit though which was alot more on the piss than that, difference was mine cost 30 quid and was fitted by me.
Steve X16XE
Member

Registered: 31st Dec 06
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
User status: Offline
23rd Dec 07 at 02:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
they're only 4" tail pipes btw.

Same as a Magnex Single.


magnex single's are 3"


I think if it was 3" and fitted right up to the bumper even you would like it even more. But other than that

Any more plans for the engine or exhaust? Decat?
16V_1600
Member

Registered: 7th Oct 07
User status: Offline
23rd Dec 07 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve X16XE
quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
quote:
Originally posted by 16V_1600CS
they're only 4" tail pipes btw.

Same as a Magnex Single.


magnex single's are 3"


I think if it was 3" and fitted right up to the bumper even you would like it even more. But other than that

Any more plans for the engine or exhaust? Decat?


It already has a Decat on it. Only other plans are to fit my depos and smoked side repeaters and I'm done

  <<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New exhaust fitted - pic 23 database queries in 0.0221238 seconds