corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Nov 07 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Eh? Tom?

And Will enough please, I am at a school, I do not what these lewd stories on my screen

dont surf the internet then whinger

was waiting for that!

Where are you pulling these stories from?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Nov 07 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some losers with the internet
Iain M

8th Nov 07 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep em coming it brightens up my day
willay
Premium Member

8th Nov 07 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes me too
lil_g

8th Nov 07 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loubielou
whats up gregg?

Car got broken into lou

Cheers fro you did cheer me up a little bit though
pow
Premium Member

8th Nov 07 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gregg

Anything gone?
willay
Premium Member

8th Nov 07 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hugs greg
Fro

8th Nov 07 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lil_g04
quote:
Originally posted by loubielou
whats up gregg?

Car got broken into lou

Cheers fro you did cheer me up a little bit though

No probs mate
lil_g

8th Nov 07 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Gregg

Anything gone?

Sub and cd player. Nothing really touched otherwise. Not too bothered about the stuff taken it's the door that annoys me

cheers everyone!
Fro

8th Nov 07 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try and bend it back if it hasn't cracked the paint?
lil_g

8th Nov 07 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bent it back earlier. It sits back as it should and doesn't look bent at all from the outside and theres what I can only explain as stretch marks on the inside
willay
Premium Member

8th Nov 07 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kiss gregg
Tommy L

8th Nov 07 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need some time away
Iain M

8th Nov 07 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep i know how this feels - only the paint cracked on mine and left me with hugh creases inside. TWATS - must of been gutted though as my stuff was robbed the week before.
lil_g

8th Nov 07 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will

Bet they were a bit confused Iain
Iain M

8th Nov 07 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i bet their faces where a picture. The people who robbed the stuff in the first place where pro's though, not some rough arse cunts
willay
Premium Member

8th Nov 07 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My fiance left me about 4-5 months ago, and like most of you, it seemed sudden and out of no where. Obviously I've been going through the stages, and trying to work things out in my own head.

My feeling on the matter now is that I understand why she left, and I agree, she was right to. I've taken this opportunity to take a long hard look at myself, and discovered I don't really like what I see, so I've been trying to make alot of changes. The problem is the combination of her leaving me, and looking at myself and feeling disappointed with my life, has left me in a huge depression. I go back and forth between a fantastic feeling of determination to do more with my life, and the crushing feeling of the weight of the world and feeling very incapable. I've made great progress, and every day it feels like I take a huge step, but it's still just a drop in the bucket.
lil_g

8th Nov 07 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most people round here are round arse badgers though
willay
Premium Member

8th Nov 07 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm trying to move on with my life, but I feel like I've got lead weights tied to my feet. Eventually I know I'll get over her, but right now I feel I need closure and would very much like to speak with her to get some. At this point, we haven't spoken in two months, and the last time we did there was a misunderstanding that made her angry at me, that I tried to clear up through email, but she never responded, so I simply told her that I was done bothering her because I realized it was selfish. I wasn't respecting her need to be left alone, so I stopped. But at the same time, I don't feel she's respected my need to talk this out with her (not to the point of getting back together, but to come to peace with myself), so what's to be done? I know it's a fact of life that sometimes the other person won't grant you the closure you need, but it would REALLY help me if she could.

In some ways, this whole event has actually made me realize that I love her even more, but it's not about getting back with her, because I understand and agree why that can't/shouldn't happen. More than just my fiance, she is still, in my mind, my best friend, and I'm going through one of the most difficult periods of my life, and I really wish my friend would be there for me. I know she has things to work out on her own, which is why I've left her alone, but when is it MY turn, ya know?
Iain M

8th Nov 07 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit isn't it Comes to something when your jacking point covers are robbed though My mate has had 2 sets robbed and i think a couple of mine have had the light finger treatment.
lil_g

8th Nov 07 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolutely gutted though as it was going to be for sale this weekend
Iain M

8th Nov 07 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When is it my turn? ya know WHEN IS IT MY TURN???? WILLIAM

Will i keep asking you for closure but you won't listen i can't take this any more
cammack

8th Nov 07 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morning all
willay
Premium Member

8th Nov 07 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At this point, I honestly don't know where she stands, but given the misunderstanding the last time we spoke, there is an honest to god possibility she may dispise me/hate me/want nothing to do with me ever again, and I realize that is her right, but even when I look at the situation objectively, it still seems MASSIVELY unfair.

And part of my need to improve my life is that, if there is honestly a possibility that there is someone who hates me for things I have done, I NEED to make amends for that. If I have wronged her, I need to be forgiven, and I'll do whatever I have to for that. She's had some men in her life that have hurt her and she seems to loathe with a passion (her father and her first boyfriend) and I don't want my name to be added that list, I don't want that to be my legacy to her.

I've tried to be incredibly decent during this whole thing. When she announced she was leaving, before she moved out, we would talk, but we didn't shout and argue. And I've left her alone for large periods of time. And the car that my parents and I BOUGHT for her, she is still driving (she has announced she'll buy the car from us, but it's my call when she needs to start paying for it. I've not asked for that yet because I'm trying to do something decent for her, and because I don't want to be spiteful)

Some say "just forget her", but she's in my head, 24/7, even after months and months, and even when I've been dating someone else for a few weeks, because there is still so much left unresolved

I'm just rambling here with a few thoughts I wanted to get out, obviously there's a million more facets to the story, as there always are, but this is a peice of it...
lil_g

8th Nov 07 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cammack
morning all

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 22 database queries in 0.1815388 seconds